PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: RSVPing does NOT register you for this event. You must visit the link at the bottom of the page and make your payment ahead of time to be 100% registered to attend.
I realize we have a lot of single members in the group that really want to do more dating events, so I am teaming up with Matt Adams to run a few “singles only” events for a change of pace to accommodate our single members.
I know many of you are having a difficult time at finding a good person to date that suits your lifestyle. Yes, we all know that hanging out at bars is hit or miss and online dating sucks with all the e-mailing and lying. So in an effort to help I set up 2 smaller sized (30 -50 members) events for you on the 2nd floor of The Black Rose on 2 different Sundays in September, running from 6 to 8 PM.
The first will be on Sunday, September 9, 2012 for single members ages 25 to 40.
The first will be on Sunday, September 16, 2012 for single members ages 40 to 55.
And yes you can be within a few years of each of these age ranges to get in to each.
Please Note: We plan to invite a few Meetup groups based on age range so you can’t go by just each groups RSVP list. please try to keep an open mind.
On the Day of the Event: Oh my god what can I expect?
- You will arrive promptly at 5:45 PM. Matt and Biagio will meet and greet you to ensure you feel comfortable and welcome.
- You will receive a name tag with a number, your first name and the first letter of your last name, 2 numbered Date 'N' Dash forms; one labeled "Notes" and one labeled "Official: To Be Passed In", some folded paper for your own personal notes and a pen.
- The numbered name tags and forms are for you to keep track of the dates you like. You will turn these in to us at the end of the night.
- There will be a line of tables set up with chairs on each side on the day of the event and you will sit down in a numbered order according to the number on your name tag.
- At 6 PM we will explain the rules of the event to the group (please do not ask beforehand), making sure that everyone understands how the evening works.
- You will have somewhere between 5 to 8 minutes (depending on the turn out) to chat to your date (very important, remember to take notes!) and then we will ask the men to move to the right one spot until the end and then circle back to the beginning.
- At the end we will ask you to turn in your paper with the dates you've chosen to see again.
- We will e-mail you a few days after the event has ended, noting where matches have occurred with that matches full name and e-mail address. Then it is up to you to email those potential matches to give them the information they need to establish further contact and set up a real date if both parties agree to continue onward.
After The Event: Social Networking Mixer
After the event we will have a Social Networking Mixer where you can socialize with all of the participants. Matt will be available starting from then onward and he can provide additional help or even suggest some of the paid classes he offers so you know there is additional help and you have options after this event has ended if you need it.
This event costs $21 per member to cover the costs to run this event. Simply click the link below for the date you'd like to attend. You will be taken to Matt's website where you will be able to make your payment and register for the event. And YES, you may sign up for both events if you fall within a few years of each age range.
You can register at the bottom of the page. We will need to collect some personal information from those who sign up, including full name, phone number and email address. We will use this information later to notify you of your matches.
So we're both really looking forward to interacting with you at this event, and we'll see you there!
So let’s enjoy life and get out there.
Biagio & Matt
To Sign Up For 9/9 - CLICK HERE