What would be better for a software craftsman than to write some code in a very social environment while having some drinks? That's what this meeting is about.
This is a great opportunity to meet, write some code, share ideas and hang out with other craftsmen.
We will have the downstairs function room just to ourselves, with plenty of tables, free wireless internet connection and an exclusive bar. Things you can do:
- meet other cool software craftsmen
- work on pet or open source projects
- pair with someone else on whatever you like (katas, koans, etc)
- ask someone to join or help you with your own projects
- offer help to other developers in whatever they are doing
- find people to have great discussions about whatever you feel like
- have a face-to-face meeting with your mentor or mentee
- just come, have a drink, socialise and have fun
There is no agenda. Just come along with an open mind. Come and leave whenever you like.
NOTE: Try to have all the software you need installed in your computer. The wireless network is not reliable.
IMPORTANT: In order to make this meeting a regular one, we encourage you to buy drinks at the bar inside the function room - prices are the same. The venue will be happy to have us there every month as long as we spend some money at the bar. However, don't feel pressured to spend anything if you don't want to. Just come along and enjoy the meeting with no obligations besides having a smile in your face and being awesome.