Announcing a new Meetup for Shut Up and Write!!
What: Shut Up and Write! Richmond SF Workday Mini-Marathon
When: Thursday, April 29,[masked]:00 AM
Cafe Enchante (26th and Geary)
6157 Geary Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94121
Join other writers for a workday mini-marathon session - 3 hours of focused writing!
10:00am - Introductions
10:15am - Write for one-and-a-half hours
11:45am - Lunch break and socializing
12:30pm - Write for one-and-a-half hours
02:00pm - Brief check-in, take a break, chat or continue working as you like
Great for people working from home who could use that extra 'push'. Get more done in 3 hours of focused writing than 6 hours of distractions at home!
No one will see what you've written (unless you want them to) or give you unsolicited advice.
Daytime Shut up and Write! will be an ongoing, weekly meeting, alternating in the Richmond and another location.
Join us at spacious Cafe Enchante, (26th and Geary) with parking available on the side streets. The #38 comes right by the front door.
There is free WiFi, lots of snacks and food, and several tables and outlets.
Here are a few guidelines for the mini-marathon meetup:
1) Please try to arrive a bit early to get a seat with the group. We will be located at the tables in the center, but there are other spots available if you need an outlet or comfy chair.
2) When you arrive, locate me (Lisa) and make sure to write
down your name on the signup sheet (as you RSVP'd on meetup).
3) When you arrive, please also write your lunch order chosen from the menu board before we start at 10:15am so that the cafe staff can have all of our lunches ready to go at 11:45am (typical items people forget to write on the lunch order are: a) drink, b) type of bread for sandwich, and c) type of cheese for sandwich).
4) It's not necessary, but if you have an extra power strip, bring it along. It could be helpful.
5) During breaks, make sure to purchase something from the cafe if you can. That will cause them to want us to come back again and again!
6) If you can't make it, please un-RSVP at least a few days in advance if possible.
7) Have fun and get a lot of work done.
Looking forward to seeing you there!!
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/shutupandwrite/calendar/13239942/