What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
ICELAND TRIP! *4 spots left!
Dates: October 2 - 12, 2021 (11 days)
Cost: $4200 (per person, excluding flights)
Single supplement: $825
**Iceland is now open for travelers and tourism!
See photos from past trips to get an idea of where we go, what we do and who goes on the trips : https://www.flickr.com/photos/155293978@N02/albums/72157712181955351.
COVID UPDATE : If your trip is cancelled prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason, a full refund will be made.
See below for more information. If you have questions, please contact [masked].
A slow-paced, small group tour through Iceland… There’s so much to do and see in Iceland that it’s tough to fit it all in one trip. Lots of fast-paced tours cram everything into 5 short days, but we take our time and travel at a slow pace along the famous Ring Road in 11 days which means no rushing in and out of the bus with only 10 minutes to take a photo at every stop. Our small group size also allows us to experience some of Iceland’s less traveled spots:
- Northern Lights: October is one of the best months to see the Aurora Borealis light up the night sky with brilliant green hues.
- Myvatn Hot Spring: In addition to the must-see Blue Lagoon, cleanse your body & soul in these less-crowded hot springs.
- Secret Iceberg Lagoon: Take a zodiac to a “hidden” iceberg lagoon where it’ll be just you and the towering masses of ice, up close and personal!
- Beer Spa & Jacuzzi: Soak in wooden, beer-filled jacuzzis overlooking breathtaking mountain ranges all while sipping on your favorite glass of lager.
Please email [masked] if you have questions!
Also, keep up-to-date on upcoming trips by joining the Facebook travel group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/613025845523107.
• Dates: October 6 - 17, 2021 (12 days) *4 spots left!
• Cost: $2,900 (excluding international flights)
• Single Supplement: $550
• Trip details: https://globe-drifters.com/trip/trip-to-morocco/
See photos from our last Morocco trip here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/155293978@N02/albums/72157712258291947
Below is some information. Email [masked] if you are interested or have any questions.
From ancient medinas to the dunes of the Sahara, Morocco’s enchanting landscapes will mesmerize you and transport you back in time as you haggle for spices and textiles in the energetic souks, sleep under an immense blanket of twinkling stars in the Saharan sky, and caravan by camel into the desert just like the Berber nomads do. Join us on this fantastic journey to discover the best of Morocco!
We’ll spend 2 nights in the amazing Blue City (Chefchaouen), which a lot of tours skip. Plus, we’ll stay in some really cool local boutique and riad hotels. No large-scale, tourist hotels! The group will be small with 12 people max.
11 nights accommodation
Private, air-conditioned ground transportation
Local guide throughout
Activities as indicated on the itinerary
All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinner
Optional excursions and activities
Some lunches and dinners
If you have questions, please email: [masked]
COVID UPDATE: A new, more flexible booking policy means that you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. If your trip is canceled prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason, a full refund will be made.
There is no refunds for this event
FANTASY FEST PARADE
T B A
Each year, the Fantasy Fest Parade winds through the world famous Duval Street from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean. -
of Fantasy Fest, and you don’t want to miss this performance. Whether you’re an alto, a baritone, a soprano, or even tone deaf, you can march to the beat of your own drum in your most creative costumes. Become your rock star idol, create a dance routine with your favorite jazzercise group, or transport yourself back to the best songs of your childhood. The ideas are endless, so find the right pitch, sing along with the melody, and do the twist down to Key West this October!
expect the Fantasy Fest 2021 Parade to be the best yet! The parade kicks off at 7 PM on Saturday, October 30th.
Drinks are allowed but no glass containers!!! (please drink responsibly).
We will allow food, but PLEASE keep it neat!
Cost $ 75.00
Pay at Venmo to[masked] or Zelle bank to bank transfer to[masked]
We will be Taking a Chartered Bus to Key West we are meeting at 11:00 am
Bus leaves Pompano Beach at 11:30 and leaves Key West 11 pm to return
Price includes beer,wine sodas and water and snacks
There are NO REFUNDS!!
Directions Tri Rail
for more info call jimmy[masked]
INDIA FOR HOLI 2022!
Dates: March 14 - 28, 2022 (15 days)
Cost: $3390 (per person, excluding flights)
Single supplement: $650
Check out pictures from our past trips to see what we do, where we go and who goes on the trips here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/155293978@N02/albums/72157718480388882
See below for more information. If you have questions, please email [masked].
Travel to India during the festival of colors… Only India can thrill, aggravate and inspire. Its people, food and culture are the country’s pulse and will undoubtedly leave a lasting impression. Mighty forts and jeweled temples will take you back to the time of the Rajput warriors; all the colors of the rainbow will rain down on you at one of the most lively and colorful festivals in the world in the land of the Maharajah kings!
- Color fight!: Holi is The Festival of Colors and one of the most famous in the world. Throw colors at each other and dance in the streets during this ancient celebration.
- A Blue City: We’ll explore the lesser-known town of Bundi with its brilliant blue Brahmin houses for a taste of local Indian life.
- Do some good: Pay a visit to Mother Theresa’s home for the disadvantaged and Sheroes cafe to learn about and how to support acid attack victims.
- Ample free time: While there is lots scheduled, you’ll also have plenty of free time to get your palm read, try on a saree, get a henna tattoo, try an ayurvedic massage, learn yoga and more!
Please email [masked] if you have questions! Also, keep up-to-date on upcoming trips by joining the Facebook travel group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/613025845523107.