What we're about
Member Owned Created Travel, Experiences and Adventures with a Purpose.
This is our/your Eastern U.S. Florida Based Parent Meetup Group for Group Travel Adventures, #SunsetSunday@…...dinners , #WorldImagined to a #BetterLIfe and Volunteer Events where we are of service Giving Back being Goodwill Ambassadors to each other and where we make wherever we're at HOME. Open to ALL ideas and suggestions for Travel Related FUN and other opportunities to do good!!! ***Open to Co-Organizers to help with creating events. Please contact and Thanks.
Other Meetup Groups:
This is your/our Meetup Group for Florida and Surrounding Area Experiences such as music, museums, parks, dancing, restaurant, parties and other related meetups @ https://www.meetup.com/FloridaExperiences/ ***ALL members joining this Group may organize and Post Meetup Events at no charge via this Group. If you would like to become an Event Organizer and start creating events contact us. Make sure you follow the rules below for posting meetups.
Florida Outdoor Adventures
This is our/your Meetup Group for Fun Outdoor Focused Adventures in Florida and surrounding areas such as kayaking, motorcycle rides, fishing, diving, tubing, biking, boating, hiking and more @ https://www.meetup.com/FloridaOutdoorAdventures/ ***ALL members joining this Group may organize and Post Meetup Events at no charge via this Group. If you would like to become an Event Organizer and start creating events contact us. Make sure you follow the rules below for posting meetups.
Goodwill Ambassadors Travel
This is our/your Western U.S. L.A. Based Parent Meetup Group for Group Travel Adventures, #SunsetSunday@…...dinners , #WorldImagined to a #BetterLIfe and Volunteer Events where we are of service Giving Back being Goodwill Ambassadors to each other and where we make wherever we're at HOME is https://www.meetup.com/GoodwillAmbassadorsTravel . Open to ALL ideas and suggestions for Travel Related FUN and other opportunities to do good!!! See our about section for our other 2 groups in the west. ***Open to Co-Organizers to help with creating events. Please contact and Thanks.
I am as many of us Blessed to be involved in multi projects/businesses on the U.S. West Coast and U.S. East Coast. Suggestions are always welcomed to make these Meetup Groups Better and Better!!! Thanks, Steven.
for events Steven Caliridion is Hosting.
1) 3 days prior to event start time we will close event and host/guide Steven Caliridion will send a Confirmation Requested E-Mail to all those reserving tickets via Eventbrite and for those on Meetup with status as GOING. Additionally we will give a confirmation notice in the comments section of Event in Meetup Groups where posted. We Request Confirmation Reply via E-Mail, in the Meetup Event Comments Section or Message to Host up to 12hrs. before start time of most events. ***Confirming via one method is sufficient***If no confirmation is received by 24hrs. prior to event start time host/guide Steven Caliridion will message unconfirmed members. If no reply is received and/or RSVP Status is not changed to Not-Going or Canceling Reserved Ticket on Eventbrite 12hrs prior to event start time it is assumed attendee will be a No-Show. For events with maximum number of spots with others on a wait-list these spots will be released and confirmed by host to attendee via email reply or message in the order of attendee confirmation received until maximum spots are confirmed. Also event may be reopened at 12hrs. Prior to Achieve Maximum Attendees.
2) 12 hrs. prior to event in most events host post anticipated number of attendees based on confirmations. This also should be the latest host Steven Caliridion cancels or changes an event if a minimum of 6 is not achieved, weather related and/or other unforeseen issues are encountered.
3) Habitual changing status from Going to Not-Going on Meetup or canceling Eventbrite reserved ticket 12hrs. or less prior to event start time is cause for person(s) being flagged.
4) Host Steven Caliridion will be available on the FREE Zello 2-Way Walkie Talkie Communication APP https://zello.com/personal/download/ East U.S. Caliridion Travel Channel https://zello.com/caliridiontravel or West U.S. Goodwill Ambassadors Travel Channel https://zello.com/goodwillambassadorstravel 1.5hrs prior to event start time for Instant 2-Way Walkie Talkie style communication to help in all regards. IE: Directions. This is easier with a faster reply than messaging.
5) Host Steven Caliridion will be at event 15mins. Prior to start time for meet&greet and so event can start promptly at start time since everyone's time is valuable. Any Late Arrival may get updated info via the Zello 2-WayWalkie Talkie Communication vs messaging which is easier and faster for the host to respond.
6) 3x an attendee fails to show at an event without changing status Going to Not-Going or canceling Eventbrite reserved ticket is cause for removal from group and/or not confirmed for further events on Meetup and Eventbrite.
***All notices above and last minute notices will be given in the comments section of meetup event and also in the discussion section of event via the hosting Facebook Page/Group. This is an additional way all attendees can stay updated and on any last minute changes to event.
***Most events Steven Caliridion Host will be min. of 6.