AI isn't going away anytime soon, especially with the big players like Microsoft and Google implementing their own GPT-4 / OpenAI systems. In Part Two of our "AI in DevOps" series, Aaron Blythe will discuss how we define LLMs and Generative AI. We'll also have some food, drinks, networking, and good conversation! See you then!
Agenda (could change =) ):
- 530p - Arrive, grab some food and drink
- 600p - Opening remarks and introduce speaker(s)
- 610p - Aaron Blythe, "LLMs and Generative AI"
- 715p - Open discussion, Networking
- 730p - End
NOTE: There will not be a livestream of the meetup, but we will be recording and will share after the event. Link TBA
- Aaron Blythe, Customer Engineer, Google Cloud Platform [LinkedIn]