What we’re about
GEAF Gifts Spiritual Growth Meetup group is for those who are interested in taking classes to broaden their knowledge of energy work, Shamanic Practices, Reiki and other healing modalities, and connecting to our guides and the Ancient Ones. Classes are brought forward with the knowledge of Native Hawaiian, Navajo (Diné) and other indigenous peoples teachings and lifestyles.
This Meetup was established to assist others on their spiritual journey by providing opportunities to meet others of like-mind and to provide a safe and sacred space where there is no fear or judgment. Laughter is inevitable in any event held by GEAF Gifts and business partners.
Join this group as a individual, remain with the group as family.
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Self Healing: I'm Okay with Being MeHealing Arts Center at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, Arvada, CO
Online and In-person
$20 per person
2023 was a personal and spiritual growth for me, Gayle Fowler. Through dealing with health issues, I learned a lot about myself. I am one who is willing to help others without hesitation, but I found out that by doing so, I did not take care of me. Things needed to change, and so I made some significant changes.
May of us change our behavior and who we are to fit in. Whether it is in a relationship, at work or at gatherings. A lot of times we change so much that we lose who we really are in our souls.
This gathering is where Gayle will share her experiences and will also help you to realize that your are more than good enough. You don't need to be the person that others expect you to be. Do what brings you joy and know that it's okay just being you.
After registering, you will receive an email with the Zoom information.
- Hoʻoponopono Hawaiian Prayer of ForgivenessLink visible for attendees
This event is hosted by Kendara Laurel's Meetup Group. Gayle Fowler will be participating in this event. It's about Ho'oponopono, practice of forgiveness.
Enter Meeting ID: # 884 3494 2253
Enter Passcode: #Passcode: 468863
This is such a special event that Kendara and I are doing it again! Hope you can join us! We are going to be on zoom and repeat the Hoʻoponopono Hawaiian Healing Prayer 108 times (using Mala beads). Basically we will have a beautiful picture on the screen with the prayer on it and repeat the prayer 108 times. Please feel free to bring your Mala beads.
I Love you … Aloha wau iā 'oe
I’m Sorry … E kala mai iaʻu
Please Forgive Me … E kala mai iaʻu
Thank You … Mahalo
This ancient Hawaiian practice functions as a way to cause things to move back into balance or make things right. It functions as both a communication concept for reconciliation and a tool for restoring self love and balance. It roughly translates into 'move back into balance' or to 'make things right'. We think that the world is in need of balance and harmony and hope that this powerful practice can help. We would love to have you join us.
- Conversations with the Grandmothers 2-day GatheringHealing Arts Center at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, Arvada, CO$125.00
$ 125 per person
Join Reno Longmoons and Gayle Fowler as they welcome the Council of Grandmothers to the circle. This is a 2-day event where you will have an opportunity to meet the Council of Grandmothers, learn from their teachings and listen to their messages.
What will you do at the gathering:
- Walk the Grandmother's Medicine Wheel
- Learn to work with the Medicine Satchel
- Receive Channeled Messages
- Ask the Grandmothers for advice
- For those of you who are entering the crone phase, you will have an opportunity to receive messages of your new role in life
This is for both men and women who wish to connect and learn from the wisdom of the Grandmothers.
Saturday, 3/23/24: 10 am - 5 pm, lunch on your own
Sunday, 3/24/24: 1 - 5 pm
Space is limited so reserve your spots now. Here is the link to pay for the gathering: https://www.geafgifts.com/product-page/conversations-with-the-grandmothers-2-day-gathering
- The Sacred Way - Teachings of the People of the Forest GatheringGlen Isle Resort, Bailey, CO$175.00
Back in July of 2017 we, Garrett Duncan, Carissa Fisher, Gayle Fowler and Susan Goddard, began our incredible journey of interacting and learning from the People of the Forest, aka Sasquatch or Big Foot. Along the way we have been gifted so many teachings that we decided, through their urgings, that it is now time to share it with you. It is time to come back together and gathering around the fire pit and share their teachings.
This retreat is not about proving the existence of these spiritual elemental or star beings. It is a gathering to share their wisdom that will assist us humans on our paths. We will be...
- sharing our experiences through retelling of our encounters
- passing on the healing words and techniques
- connecting or reconnecting to their tools they have gifted us
- channeling many of the elders and guides that we have continued to work with over the years, and
- exploring the new location at the Glen Isle Resort in Bailey, CO where we had a few encounters in October 2023.
Event Participation Fee
- Early Bird Price = $175/person before 3/31/24; go to https://www.geafgifts.com/product-page/the-sacred-way-teachings-of-the-forest-people-aka-sasquatch-retreat to make your payment.
- Regular Price = $250/person payable by 4/30/24
We have booked the entire resort for our event. There are 12 cabins that groups of you can rent. Lodging and meals are your responsibility. Each cabin has its own kitchen to cook your meals, there aren't any restaurants on site. The town of Bailey is less than 10 minutes away. Note: You will not be able to reserve your room without paying your participation fee.
To learn more about each cabin, go to https://glenisleresort.com/stay-at-glen-isle/
Cabin pricing below is before tax:
- 59er $245 per night - sleeps 4 - 6
- Columbine $130 per night - sleeps 2
- Greyledge $230 per night - sleeps 6
- HiDHo $275 per night - sleeps 4 - 6
- Indian Paintbrush $130 per night - sleeps 3 - 4
- Isle of View $185 per night - sleeps 3 - 4
- Kinnikinnick $130 per night - sleeps 2
- Rainbows End $260 per night - sleeps 4 - 6
- Riverside $275 per night - sleeps 4 - 6
- Rosebank 1 $150 per night - sleeps 2
- Rosebank 2 $130 per night - sleeps 2
- Tarryall $185 per night - sleeps 2 - 3
- Yucca $130 per night - sleeps 3 -4
Each cabin needs to have one person place the reservation for the group. Call 720-676-9868 to make your reservation, note that a 50% deposit will be required at the time of your reservation.
To book campsites (6 total) at the Glen Isle Resort for $47.20 per night/site for 4 guests, call 720-676-9868 to reserve your spot, a deposit will be due upon making your reservation. Tents, campervans and cars allowed. No travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up campers, class A RVs, class B RVs, and class C RVs. Portable toilets and potable water are available on site. No showers or camp fires.