Note: This is a two day course, Saturday & Sunday. You are paying to attend both days.
Session 1: Saturday October 19, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Session 2: Sunday October 20, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Now that you've mastered the basics of HTML & CSS, let's take it to the next level with HTML5 & CSS3.
Through the course of the two day session we'll review the basics so everyone is on the same page and then we'll move onto the new stuff!
• Standard practices that designers/developers use. CSS resets, standard widths, wrappers, and other tricks.
• What's this new fancy HTML5 and what can it do? Differences, compatibility, upgrades, semantics, new elements, accessibility, and how to use it today.
• CSS3 - the shiny bits! Vendor styles, new properties (omg rounded corners!), transitions, transformations, animations, and what you can use today & how.
• Intro to responsive layouts. How to make a site responsive and what it means to be 'responsive'.
• Anything else that comes up! As always we're here to candidly answer all your questions throughout class.
This course will be taught by Cara Jo Miller, co-founder of GDI Boulder.
**NOTE: It is highly recommended that you have taken our introductory course (or have previous experience with HTML & CSS) prior to taking this class. Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS are assumed. If you have questions or concerns please email [masked] or [masked].
SNACKS PROVIDED BY:
- Cara J.
Thank you so much for coming today Jeribeth! It's always awesome to have you in class. I'll pass along the good feels to the TAs.