What we're about
Are you all about horror? Do you love watching scary movies? Talking about horror movies with other fans? I’m looking for some cool people (die-hard fans and people wanting to learn more about GOOD horror) to join a meetup where we watch movies, new and old, talk about great horror moments, road trips to movie locations (in the works), and group trips to: USH HHN(Halloween Horror Nights), Magic Mountain’s Fright Fest, Haunted Hayride, Rise of the Jack o Lanterns, Knott’s Scary Farm, Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor, ScareLA, Monsterpalooza, HorrorCon, and other Halloween or horror-related attractions. We will get together for shindigs and drinks/coffee and get to know other people who share our passion, HORROR!
Now, for the rules:
- You must have a picture that clearly shows your face on your profile. This is so that we can recognize you at a meetup event.
- If the event is unhosted, there is no need to check in with a specific person. But we are all adults and we can at least make a good faith effort to meet up with the others that are attending the unhosted event.
- If the event is a hosted event, you must check in with the Organizer(s)/Event Host(s) at the event.
- If you cannot find the Organizer(s)/Event Host(s), post a comment on the event page and the Organizer(s)/Event Host(s) can guide you to where they are.
- If you are running late, message the Organizer(s)/Event Host(s) and let them know you are running late so they can make special arrangements to meet up with you.
- If you are unable to attend an event that you have RSVP'd for, please change your RSVP to "no" at least an hour before the start time of the event.
- If you need to change your RSVP to "no" after the event has begun or less than hour before the event start time, please message the Organizer(s)/Event Host(s) to explain the situation.
- If you RSVP to a hosted event and either do not show or do not check in with the Organizer, you will be marked as a "no show" to this event.
- For every "no show", your profile will be marked as such. Once you reach three "no shows", you will be removed from this Meetup group.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by sending me a direct message through Meetup.