What we're about
2. "Ux in VR (http://www.uxofvr.com/)" (Experience Design and Interaction Design in virtual reality). Design Ux design for apps that mix the Web and Virtual Reality. Ux in VR tools (like A-Frame (http://aframe.io)) for Ux prototyping.
3. Introduce Libraries and frameworks using WebVR technology (THREE, Babylon, WebVR-Boilerplate & Polyfill, Primrose VR), and help Web Designers and Front-End Developers learn how to code for VR.
4. Showcase functional WebVR applications (https://github.com/wizztjh/awesome-WebVR), frameworks, and designs
5. Showcase new WebVR Companies, and demonstrate the practical of WebVR in virtual and mixed reality.
6. Promote the use of WebVR for low-cost entry of current web designers, developers, and Ux specialists into the new medium.
7. Build bridges between WebVR, Unity VR, Unreal VR, and Native VR development communities.