What we’re about
3. Introduce Libraries and frameworks using WebVR technology (THREE, Babylon, WebVR-Boilerplate & Polyfill, Primrose VR), and help Web Designers and Front-End Developers learn how to code for VR.
4. Showcase functional WebVR applications, frameworks, and designs
5. Showcase new WebVR Companies, and demonstrate the practical of WebVR in virtual and mixed reality.
6. Promote the use of WebVR for low-cost entry of current web designers, developers, and Ux specialists into the new medium.
7. Build bridges between WebVR, Unity VR, Unreal VR, and Native VR development communities.