What we're about
We are a peer support group for depression and other mental health issues.
We average about 15 people per meeting at our weekly session at our premises in Novena Square 2.
You should join if you are :
1. feeling depressed, down and out and lousy.
2. looking for friends who are suffering or have suffered from depression and can provide you with support and understanding.
3. looking to pick up coping skills and recovery programs.
4. recovered from depression and would like to support peers.
5. a caregiver who wants to understand depression and needs support.