What we're about
• like learning things, going to museums and science lectures
• know that Han shot first
• think you should be able to level up in real life
• think Fox were idiots for cancelling Firefly
• wish George R.R. Martin would just finish the books
this Meetup is for you. You are welcome if you've just discovered your first geeky or interest if you’ve been a massive nerd your entire life. We’re for gamers, knowledge buffs, roleplayers, sci-fi and fantasy fanatics, comic fans and any other flavour of geek or nerd.
Our meetups include a range of pub nights, movies, dinners, museum outings, LAN days and other great events. We’ll do regular monthly social get-togethers and plan in other events as they’re suggested or we discover cool things to do. So if you see something you’d like to do with a group of geeks, please suggest it.
The Geek and Nerd Fun Creed:
• RSVP "yes" only when you're sure they can show
• Be nice to your fellow geeks and nerds. If you’re not, the organisers will disallow you.
• Organisers are not responsible for any personal risk anyone might take while attending an event. Use your common sense, be safe.