We truly believe that society could grow only sharing knowledge, therefore the goal of this group is to create connections between IT Specialists and general Internet users. The group is focused on the following topics: - Cyber Security - Data protection - Cloud Computing - Social Networks Etc..
PSYND’s CCSP certification preparation course will review in 5 days six of the most relevant cloud security domains, all of which deliver a wealth of current information on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CCSP exam.
The course has a fee, please request your quote here: https://www.psynd.ch/courses
* Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
* Cloud Data Security
* Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
* Cloud Application Security
* Legal and Compliance
The official (ISC)² courseware guarantees the most current version developed by (ISC)². Additionally, you also receive the Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar Student Handbook, a highlighter, and a pen, plus a Practice Assessment with the Answer Keys.
For additional information [masked]
Dear Members and new participants,
we are building a community of Cyber Security experts end enthusiasts where we exchange ideas, we deepen our knowledge and we extend our network.
For 2020 we are planning the following after-work events:
* 27th of February - Blockchain Security
* 7th of April - Open Source Intelligence
* 19th May - Identity and Access Management
* 25th of June - Medical Data Protection
* 3rd of September - Industrial Security
* 24th of November - Cybersecurity Audit
and many other networking events, including the "Boat Events" and Christmas Dinner, movie nights and other conferences organized by the partner institutions.
The events are respecting the following agenda:
18:30-18:45 Welcoming Drinks and Networking
18:45-19:00 Swiss CyberSecurity Presentation and Sponsor Presentation
19:00-19:15 Cybersecurity News
20:45-21:00 Q&A with the speakers
21:00-21:30 Snacks and networking
Being a Loyalty Cardholder brings you the following advantages:
- Access to the 6 Swiss-CyberSecurity formal events in 2019
- Discount on national and international conference tickets
- Get 40% discount for the Zero-Day event
- Free entrance to LEC
- 10% on the CISSP and CCSP courses
- Get a privileged status in the selection process for the speakers
- Building a relationship with our community members
- Gain up to 25 CPE credits for your (ISC)² and ISACA certification
For more information visit our website: https://swiss-cybersecurity.ch/! Download the event calendar https://swiss-cybersecurity.ch/current-events.php and subscribe to our newsletter!
This year we created a special offering for companies providing you with non-nominative tickets. Once you purchase several tickets, the seats will be reserved for each event with your company name and not for the individuals!!!
Click here to be our sponsor! https://swiss-cybersecurity.ch/partners.php
See you soon!
The SCS team