Come connect with one another, make friends and learn about local tech at this year's Super Meetup!
The Super Meetup is a gathering of the most-connected members of the local tech, startup, and entrepreneurial scene. It’s a chance to make new friends and learn more about local tech and entrepreneurial resources and tech-focused meetup groups.
The idea of the Super Meetup is simple: meetups are integral to any tech scene. Every now and then, it makes sense to rally the leaders of tech-related meetups in town and gather for one big mixer. The idea is to connect people with groups they may not have otherwise known about.
Be sure to grab some food and drinks and hang with your favorite Meetups.
HANG WITH THESE MEETUP GROUPS:
• Agile Delaware (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Delaware/)
• Barrel of Makers (https://www.meetup.com/BarrelofMakers/)
• Coded by Kids (https://www.meetup.com/Coded-by-Kids-Meetup/)
• Delaware DevOps (https://www.meetup.com/Delaware-DevOps/)
• Delaware Tech Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/Delaware-Tech-Meetup/)
• Girl Develop It Wilmington (https://www.meetup.com/Girl-Develop-It-Wilmington/)
• New Castle County Wordpress (https://www.meetup.com/New-Castle-County-WordPress-Meetup/)
• Open Data Delaware (https://www.meetup.com/Open-Data-Delaware/)
• TriState.IoT (https://www.meetup.com/TriState-IoT/)
• The Open Web Application Security Project - OWASP (https://bit.ly/owaspDE)
... CHECK BACK FOR OUR OTHER PARTICIPATING MEETUP GROUPS!
THANKS TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS!
• BlackRock (https://www.blackrock.com/investing)
• JPMorgan Chase & Co (https://www.jpmorganchase.com/)
• Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP (https://www.saul.com/)
What to expect:
• Learn about the participating meetups and chat with the organizers one-
on-one to find out more ways to get involved.
• We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few
categories (seeking opportunities, looking to hire, looking to network,
• Grab free beverages and snacks!
• Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy! There will be a number
of people you will want to network with.
• Find opportunities with the exhibiting sponsors (and grab some sweet
Parking: There is a free parking lot by the planet fitness.