What we’re about
Our mission is to help people in the early stages of their accessibility journeys learn and grow together in an ally support group.
This group is for...
1. Anyone new to digital accessibility
2. Students interested in accessibility
3. Young professionals early on in their accessibility career
What members can do:
1. Socializing: Hangouts, playing games, watch parties, fun short trips, picnics
2. Celebrating together (New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, End of Year, GAAD, etc)
3. Learning, studying together, Q&A
4. Connecting to learning resources, job opportunities, internships, contracts
5. Seeking and providing mentorship
6. Participating in Community Service
7. Working on Hackathons and projects
Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org