What we're about
Welcome to #AgilityLab in Copenhagen! (http://www.agilitylab.dk)
Our purpose it to organize great meetups about agile and lean in the Copenhagen area.
#AgilityLab is the place to experiment with and explore new ideas and concepts related to agile in the context of complex knowledge work. And to spread information and share experiences about what good agile can do and how you make it work.
As an active member you can organize any meetup you want about agile and lean. See our policy below.
If you have an idea for a meetup and like to have some help, then please get in touch.
Please help us promote the meetups and the group to your friends and colleagues!
See you at a meetup soon!
Short cut to group: http://www.agilitylab.dk . Hash-tag used: #AgilityLab. We also have a LinkedIn group: Agility Lab Copenhagen (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Agility-Lab-Copenhagen-5141251/about) and a Facebook page: AgilityLab (http://www.facebook.com/AgilityLab)
See more about ideas and plans not yet announced here - it's a google doc where anyone can read - use short cut: http://topics.agilitylab.dk
• Events are as a principle free to attend, but there can be exceptions if agreed with the organizers.
• Promotional offers are great, but only if communicated through one of the organizers. This includes if you want to push invitations from other organizations.
• We reserve the right to moderate. You are welcome to make contact before setting up a meetup or with any other matter if you are in doubt about the policy.
• #AgilityLab is sponsored and run by private professionals.
• #AgilityLab is open and free to join.
• We are always happy to support experiments, research and students with relevant topics.
• You are always welcome to challenge the policy - please do so before breaking it.