Our purpose it to organize great meetups about agile and lean in the Copenhagen area.
#AgilityLab is the place to experiment with and explore new ideas and concepts related to agile in the context of complex knowledge work. And to spread information and share experiences about what good agile can do and how you make it work.
As an active member you can organize any meetup you want about agile and lean. See our policy below.
If you have an idea for a meetup and like to have some help, then please get in touch.
Please help us promote the meetups and the group to your friends and colleagues!
Welcome to this years first meetup covering one of the hottest topics at the moment - and in a very different way ...
Shepherding an Agile/DevOps transformation - by John Shkolnik
John will share his experience with…
• …implementing an Agile/DevOps transformation in an organization that wasn’t asking for it or convinced of its value.
• …using the grassroots rather than wait for – or rely on -- executive support.
• …paving the road and then helping people cover the distance so they're able to get things going in an iterative way.
• …shaping a collaborative, self-sustaining culture, and not just focus on the output.
• …why it’s better to focus on conventions over standards (helps soothe ruffled feathers).
• …the benefit of strategically aligning on tools and ecosystems.
John Shkolnik, VP at Deloitte, presents himself as: “One-man startup; front-to-back. Product leader. Evolved coder. Collaboration and process expert. I don't sleep much.”
Coffee and snacks will be served.