What we’re about
Welcome to #AgilityLab in Copenhagen!
We are a diverse group of people, eager to experiment with and explore ideas and concepts in the agile space.
We welcome curiosity, creativity, interaction and an open mind. We don’t believe we have all the answers and we do not see agility as a religion.
The organizer team is here to help you get started with events, invites, venues etc. Just reach out to one of us if you have an idea for a meetup.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
On behalf of the organizer team
Torsten W. Hansen
Mobil: +45 2034 6161
• #AgilityLab is open and free to join for everyone.
• When you sign up, you commit to show up.
• Events are in general free to attend. Any exceptions need to be agreed with the organizer team.
• All members are encourage to suggest topics and events. Please contact the organizer team before setting up a meetup event.
• We support experiments, research and students with relevant topics.
• We reserve the right to moderate.
We, the organizer team, can be reached through the link “Organized by” on the right hand side of the main page.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Scrum-as-a-Service: Breaking the Rules - really?Link visible for attendees
In this last AgilityLab meetup of the year, Scrum Masters My Tran, Małgorzata Szade, and Agile Coach Bo Malling will be breaking the rules!
They asked themselves:
➡️ How would you ensure agility in the organization, if it were impossible for you to be present everywhere and if it impossible for you to facilitate every event?
That was the challenge Bo Malling took when he joined an Agile Release Train with no other Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, or Agile Coaches.
Now they are ready to share their answers with us:
After having addressed 750+ distinct needs from 90+ users across 60+ teams, he and his organically formed team are ready to tell us about their successful Scrum as a Service approach with the world.
In this session, they will
- Present their unique (and not-so-unique) ways of working.
- Explore how it is to be part of a Scrum as a Service team.
- Showcase what their users experience.
- Help us understand what it takes to get started.
- Reveal their latest experiments.
As usual, be prepared for high interaction and engagement during their session.