What we’re about
We aim to connect innovators in the field of arts, culture, and technology.
Our meetups are designed to explore the ways in which social media and technology can help bring arts and culture to the masses. "Democratizing" the arts has been a long-standing goal in the art world, and no medium makes it more feasible than the web.
The purpose of this meetup is to bring together those working at the intersection of arts and technology to share ideas, strategies, successes, challenges and failures, and to explore the following questions:
- How can the new technology available help raise awareness about the arts and enrich the audience experience?
- How can cultural institutions interact and engage with each other and their audience in meaningful ways?
- What can they learn from their audience and how can they use this knowledge to improve the way in which they present their content?
- What kind of collaborations are happening at the intersection of arts and tech?
- What are the possibilities of arts and tech?
- As well as countless others that we hope to uncover at future meetups!