What we're about
This is a group for anyone interested in AWS. Every 3 to 4 weeks a meetup will be organized. This is an AWS meetup, so at least 70% of the talks are about AWS technology or automating, securing, optimizing AWS services.
Code of conduct (work in progress)
• Every 3 to 4 weeks a meetup will be planned.
• Talks should be at least 70% about AWS technology. Talks should not contain any marketing. We would like to see and approve the slide deck or other details about your talk, upfront.
• If you want to support the location, food, and drinks, it must be in Amsterdam.
• We won’t cooperate with other meetup groups if you organize an AWS meetup in Amsterdam yourself.
• We kindly ask you to add a picture and your full name to your profile. If you have no picture, no history, and no real name, you cannot subscribe to meetups.
• You have until 3 days before a meetup to unsubscribe, otherwise, your absence is counted as a no-show. This applies for being on the waitlist as well.
• If you have 2 no-shows, you should not RSVP anymore. You will be moved to the waitlist.
• If you have more than 2 no-shows, you will be removed and blocked from this group.
• When you do not comply with these rules, we will remove you from the attendee and member list.
• You must be interested in the topics. Just-eaters are not welcome.
• Let us know if you want to rejoin this meetup group. We hope this won't be necessary ever, but might want to think about how to organise this for you.
• It’s strictly forbidden to actively recruit (direct approaching). Do a talk, and/or sponsor the location/food, and you are allowed to add one slide and promote your company for 1 minute.
• During meetups, videos and photos are made and shared on social media. If you don’t like it, hide, or don’t come to the meetups.