What we're about
This is a group for anyone interested in AWS. Every 3 to 4 weeks a meetup will be organized. This is an AWS meetup, so at least 70% of the talks are about AWS technology or automating, securing, optimizing AWS services.
Code of conduct
• Every 2 to 4 weeks a meetup will be planned.
• Talks should be at least 70% about AWS technology. Talks should not contain any marketing. We would like to see and approve the slide deck or other details about your talk, upfront. People should be able to learn from your presentation and use the knowledge, learnings, inspiration, without having to buy your product or service.
• We kindly ask you to add a picture and your full name to your profile. If you have no picture, no history, and no real name, you cannot subscribe to meetups.
• You have until 3 days before a meetup to unsubscribe, otherwise, your absence is counted as a no-show.
• If you have 2 no-shows, you should not RSVP anymore. You will be moved to the Wait List.
• If you have more than 2 no-shows, you will be removed and blocked from this group. We don't negotiate bans from this group.
• You must be interested in the topics. "Just-eaters" and "sleepers" are not welcome. (We actually have had people who left when the first presentation started, and even some who felt asleep at the first row).
• It’s strictly forbidden to actively recruit (direct approaching). Do a talk, and/or sponsor the location/food, and you are allowed to add one slide and promote your company for 1 minute.
• During meetups, videos and photos are made and shared on social media. If you don’t like it, hide, or don’t come to the meetups.