What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
The unprecedented explosion of data volumes in recent times has created an environment where companies must formulate a thorough data strategy. Formulated strategy and the final solution must account for the data volumes, total cost, scalability, and simplicity of use.
AWS Redshift provides a solution for analyzing large volumes of data, cost-effectively. Amazon Redshift is a fully managed & scalable cloud data warehouse that accelerates your time to insights with fast, easy, and secure analytics at scale. Thousands of customers rely on Amazon Redshift to analyze terabytes to petabytes of data and run complex analytical queries. You can get real-time insights and predictive analytics on all your data across your operational databases, data lake, data warehouse, and third-party datasets.
This workshop focuses on both fundamentals of redshift like architecture & data modeling, and advanced concepts like Query optimizations, backup & restore, and Security in redshift.
· The fundamental understanding of redshift and its architecture
· Data model and data types best practices
· Data loading and unloading concepts
· Query tuning best practices to optimize performance.
· Security concepts with Redshift.
· How Redshift manages backups and restores data.
· Hands-on experience with redshift infrastructure
Who Should Attend:
· Experienced redshift users (Data Engineers/Business Analysts): you will thoroughly understand some of the advanced redshift concepts which will help you improve your system's performance and save cost.
· Beginners: you will learn the fundamentals of the redshift with some advanced concepts. Additionally, hands-on experience as part of this workshop will make you familiar with the AWS interface and will motivate you to further advance your redshift and other AWS services knowledge.
Date: October 6th, 2022 (Timezone PST)
7:30 - 8:15 AM - Architecture
8:15 - 8:30 AM - break
8:30 - 9:30 AM - data modeling and data load and unload
9:30 – 10:00 AM - food break
10:00 - 11:00 AM – Query Tuning, Security, Operations, and Backup & restore
11:00 - 11:15 AM - break
11:15 - 12:00 PM - Lab
Register directly here: https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/CBkhuR0hgUm8ullcBAGjbA,eY6PCE5UWEWb6phWA2IiwQ,IM6hmdRQh0ii5_XGnr-gIA,ofNhK4ruoEiOionMKJ2-Dg,_mRTjRF1zESiS2wV1yvQUg,4g9rub_7LE-1RO96u8Q29Q?mode=read&tenantId=b9211908-211d-4981-bcba-595c0401a36c&skipauthstrap=1