Meet other computer music technology enthusiasts for presentations of computer music techniques and technologies (all music genre outputs are welcome). If you are a user of max/msp, csound, ChucK, CLM, Live, Reaktor, Kyma, JMSL, SuperCollider, or other computer music synthesis, composition, and live performance software this group is for you. Come to learn new techniques, better the code base, find collaborators, and find out what what's happening in studios, labs, and live work spaces around the Bay Area. Events include presentations (with a general gravity towards first Thursdays from 7:00-9:30pm), workshops, and hack sessions.
Join us for this curated series of creative coding workshops featuring some of Gray Area's most requested art and technology tools.
There are 4 workshops from Jan 22 - Feb 21st, 2019
- Interactive Face-Tracking Workshop
- Pixel Mapping for the Stage Workshop
- 3D Cinematic Environments Workshop
- Generative 3D Modeling Workshop
Enroll in multiple workshops receive a discount
- 10% discount for 2 workshops
- 15% discount for 3 workshops
- 20% discount for 4 workshops Email [masked] to take advantage of the workshop series discounts.
Learn More: https://grayarea.org/event/creative-coding-workshop-series-2019-1/