What we’re about
Established in 2015, we've brought marketers together around an expert presentation. We hosted presenters from leading companies like VMware, SiriusDecisions, Flipboard, Marketo, InVision and Demandbase.
We also hosted our local Congresswoman, Representative Jackie Speier, and Content Marketing Institute (CMI) Founder Joe Pulizzi.
Guests have traveled from near (e.g., Palo Alto) and far (e.g., Tokyo and Kazakhstan).
We used to meet once a month (in the Bay Area) over pizza. These days, we're 100% online and meet more often. All of our online Meetups are hosted on Zoom and free to attend. All are welcome!
Hope to see you on Zoom! Our upcoming Meetups are here 👇
Upcoming events (4)See all
- Gaining Market and Customer Insights Through In-Depth InterviewsLink visible for attendees
Presenter: Chad Eckes, Founder and Principal, C Squared E.
One of the most important functions for marketing professionals is to know their market and their customers. An important method for understanding customer problems can be in-depth interviews with customers, potential customers, or market experts.
Interviewing people effectively is a skill that takes practice, and extrapolating the key takeaways from interviews should follow a process to ensure efficiency and actionable next steps.
Chad will make all the templates and examples of the deliverables available to attendees after the session.
- Learn nine key activities in an in-depth interview project
- Understand the seven key outputs / deliverables from an in-depth interview project
- Gain access to examples of the tools/templates and sample deliverables that Chad shares
- How Generative AI Ignites Change In B2B Content + In-Person NetworkingFieldwork Brewing Company - San Mateo, San Mateo, CA
We're excited to facilitate another structured networking event for marketers at Fieldwork Brewing in San Mateo. This is an opportunity for us to gather in person, share our experiences, and build new connections.
Special Guest Speaker
This month, we're excited to welcome Lisa Gately, Principal Analyst at Forrester, who will join us to discuss "How Generative AI Ignites Change In B2B Content." She'll provide a short talk followed by Q&A. Lisa helps Forrester clients build and optimize their B2B content engines and transform them into competitive differentiators. She's an evangelist for audience-centric content strategy, content marketing, and content operations.
At the conclusion of Lisa's talk and Q&A, Rich Schwerin, one of our Meetup co-organizers, will lead the structured networking session. We'll form a circle, and each person will have two minutes to...
- Introduce themselves
- Share their current or desired role/workplace
- Indicate how we can best support them
The event will take place on Thursday, October 26th, with a mix and mingle period from 5:00 to 5:30, followed by Lisa's talk from 5:30 to 6:00, then the structured networking session from 6:00 to 7:00.
Fieldwork Brewing offers a wide selection of beers and a variety of snacks, and Roam Artisan Burgers is just across the street. You're welcome to purchase take-out from Roam and enjoy it on the Fieldwork grounds. Please note that this event is BYOB - Buy Your Own Beer.
If you plan to drive, there are parking spots near Fieldwork Brewing. If you prefer public transportation, the Hillsdale Caltrain Station is only a few minutes away on foot. We encourage you to use ride-sharing services to make your way to the venue.
We're excited to see you for an evening of productive networking and knowledge sharing. Let's make some valuable connections!
- Smart Content Marketing Execution Secrets for Higher-Value Audience EngagementLink visible for attendees
Learn how to use the winning combination of content-driven strategy, smart execution and automation to increase the quantity and quality of your audience engagement.
Clare Price is Founder and CEO of Octain Growth Systems and author of Smart Marketing Execution.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Develop effective content strategies in an AI-powered world
- Develop content that empowers your sales team’s success
- Leverage the value and reach of user-generated content
- Increase the engagement success of your data-lead and user-generated content
- Use data to refine content strategies and programs
- Marketing AI: Explore the Latest Tools and Master New TechniquesLink visible for attendees
Presenter: Rosemary Brisco, President of ToTheWeb, will offer in-depth training on essential AI tools, empowering marketing professionals to adeptly navigate the rapidly changing landscape.
Join us to explore the latest generative AI tools and unlock your creative potential.
- Discover Top Platforms: We've spent hundreds of hours exploring AI tools, sifting through the myriad options. We’ll guide you to our top recommendations, saving you the time.
- Master Techniques: Harness the power of AI to boost the creativity and effectiveness of your content.
- Private Chatbots Use Case: We’ve explored two private chatbots. We’ll share our findings.
While we've outlined key topics, these may change depending on the hottest AI developments in December, ensuring you're always ahead of the curve.
► Complete our pre-event survey today, and we'll tailor the webinar to your needs. https://forms.gle/MCnL15kwrvT8FUvMA