You don’t have to be a techie to use ChatGPT to your advantage. Whether you’re a business owner looking to improve your customer communications, a student interested in synthesizing research, or a Meetup organizer looking to draft an enticing event description, ChatGPT can help you accomplish more with the power of artificial intelligence.
Watch this Meetup Live recording with Luigi Iacobellis, tech enthusiast, training professional, and YouTube content creator, for a crash course on the tool taking the world by storm. Discover how you can use ChatGPT to write, code, and even brainstorm new ideas. Hear how the tool differs from other AI helpers on the market, and how it is designed to continuously evolve based on user interaction.
Timestamps for ChatGPT Demonstration:
- Intro (1:32)
- What is ChatGPT? (3:57)
- Live Demo (8:55)
- Q&A (37:13)
Top ChatGPT Q&A Questions and Resources:
- Can you enter prompts in different languages?
- Yes, you can enter prompts in different languages. To learn more, read OpenAI’s help center article, here.
- How do you export the text that is generated?
- There are two ways to export content, learn how with this demo (41:48)
- Does the data we put in ChatGPT become public or is it encrypted?
- The information will not be made public. However, I would highly encourage, that you review the terms and conditions for ChatGPT. It is stated that any information you put in or the conversations you have in ChatGpt will be visible and will be stored by OpenAI and could actually be reviewed by individuals as part of that human reinforcement training process.
- Is there a limitation on the size of text?
- 500 words or 4,000 characters seems to be what the suggested limitation is. If you want expanded limits or to increase performance, I suggest trying the paid version of ChatCPT.
- What are some books you recommend for learning the foundation of how to utilize AI effectively?
- A World Without Work By Daniel Susskind
- The Age of AI: And Our Human Future By Henry A Kissinger, Eric Schmidt, and Daniel Huttenlocher
Last modified on April 25, 2023