"Narrowing the skills gap, one chapter at a time."
NOTE: Season 1 will be led by Chris Braley, Senior Percolator, a graduate of Worcester State with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Angular Stew, is a new virtual self-study group focused particularly on Angular, a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google.
This inaugural season will provide training in the fundamentals of Angular.
Self-Study Group Format
The format of a virtual self-study group is as follows:
• Each participant signs up for Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (currently available for only $9.99).
• Each participant commits to reviewing the recommended lectures each week, completing the exercises and posting links to your completed work. This course contains 27 hours of video, full lifetime access and a certificate of completion.
• Each participant obtains assistance by posting questions to a discussion area set up on the Boston PHP Message Board for each group of lectures.
• Each participant will receive personal feedback, as well as, a weekly group e-mail update.
NOTE: There is no classroom instruction. There are no webcasts. There are no scheduled appointments of any kind.
Once you have access to the course materials, you simply proceed at a pace that best fits into your current work/life schedule. You DO NOT need to live in the Boston area to participate. Invite your friends, family members and co-workers to join in the fun!
How Do I Get Started?
• Become a member of Boston PHP if you are not already a member. Simply click: Join us!
• Register for Angular Stew, Season 1. Simply RSVP: Yes
• Sign up Udemy and access Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide.
Start your virtual learning by reviewing one lecture at a time, completing any exercises and posting a link to your completed work.
Q: How long will the course last?
A: We will cover 399 lectures divided into 31 sections starting Sunday, June 10 and ending in late 2018. Refer to the Angular Stew, Season 1 -- Master Discussion List for specific dates.
Q: Do I have to wait until Sunday, June 10 to begin?
A: No need to wait! Feel free to begin as soon as you gain access to the Udemy course materials. Simply post a message on the Introduce Yourself: Angular Stew, Season 1 message board once you receive access so that we can gauge participation.
Then, proceed at a pace that best fits your current work/life schedule.
Q: Do I have to live in Boston to participate?
A: Not at all. This program is virtual. We have successful graduates from many states and even have graduates from countries in Europe and Africa.
Q: What if I have additional questions?
A: Simply post a reply below and you will receive a response.
Let's make stew!