What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Enter, Come and Go from 2pm Friday 2nd until 10am Monday 5th September 2022.
First band on Friday night, last band Sunday afternoon, attendees can stay until 10am Monday morning.
Second lease $110 per person, same price for a RV to a tent, this is NOT PER NIGHT, for up to three nights with concert ticket included, the entire festival, tickets at https://bit.ly/3IVznWh
BYO food and drinks, indoors event, awesome dance area and no noise restrictions.
No commuting or shuttle buses to event, camping right on the doorstep of the festival other accommodation options available.
These festivals are unique for they only comprise of tribute and premium cover bands. Unlike other music festivals the headlining bands puts on at least a full 2 hr show. These festivals are small and intimate with a welcoming, relaxing and inclusive atmosphere, many new friendships have formed.
• · Aussie Pride Band ( Tribute to the Legends of Australian Rock Music from the 60's to today )
· CCR Tribute Band
· Radio City
· Chick Flick / Her Way To Hell (AC/DC )
· Black Creek Band ;back by popular demand (Rock Blues Afternoon Popular on the Festival Circuits )
· Roaring 20’s Theme Party
Ideas (The Great Gatsby / Gangsters and Mistress / Prohibition and Untouchables)
MINDEN RETREAT ( 25 Boughens Rd Minden QLD )
Approximately 20 km from Ipswich and just off the Warrego Highway
Minden Retreat is a perfect place to relax, among the gum trees you can sit back, unwind and let the rest of the world go by. Enjoy a peaceful walk around the 27 acre property and dam or cool off in the salt water swimming pool. Minden retreat is a short drive from Brisbane and is situated in the beautiful Lockyer Valley. Close by activities, scenic drives and walks or visit the local markets.
These prices are per person for up to three nights (includes concert entry)
• Motel styled rooms shared with air-conditioning and en-suite ( linen supplied) $150.00 per person Sold Out.
• Motel styled rooms shared with no air-conditioning and shared amenities outside the room ( linen supplied) $130.00 per person Sold Out.
• Hostel styled rooms shared ( BYO linen mattress supplied ) Second Release $110.00 per person .
• Camping including concert entry Second Release $110.00 per person
• Coffee Van , communal catering kitchen and BBQ;
• Cold room and freezers for food and drinks;
• Salt water swimming pool.
Supporting local musicians and keep live music alive.