What we're about
We welcome all professionals who are engaged in software or enthusiastic about software.
We are a community of software professionals based in the Bay area and California - interested in receiving and giving support to our fellow professionals.
We provide support on many levels professionally as well as socially.
We do our best to maintain a friendly but intentional environment in our events to foster good and meaningful connections for all who attend and participate.
We host the following types of events:
1. Educational events to upgrade skills and knowledge.
2. Educational events to expose new technologies and innovation.
3. Investor events to help you get introduced to investors.
4. Networking events to connect with others in the field and potential collaborators or mentors.
5. Social events to enjoy and connect in surprising and good ways.
6. And much more!
Please join our group asap.
Niki Gastinel, Atul Padha, Sunil Bhaskaran
Upcoming events (1)
This interactive bootcamp is designed to amp up your pitching and presentation skills in a fun-filled, electrifying 3 hour session.
Whether your goal is to be a more effective presenter, to potential Investors or to polish your pitch, or to become a more confident presenter, this event is for you.
- Two, professional facilitators will kick off the session with Ice-Breaker activities to amp up your improvisational skills.
- You will learn Presentation Do’s & Dont's designed to level up your speaking skills; from building influence, body language, voice projection, as well as using effective eye contact.
- They will show you cutting-edge presentation tools to help make your materials pop. Say goodbye to death by PowerPoint!
- Amp up your speaking, pitching and power of persuasion skills
- You may be called upon to pitch yourself or your venture
- Build confidence and influence, in any room
- Gain experience with impromptu, off-the-cuff speaking
- Receive a complimentary Workbook
About your facilitators: Velia Amarasingham and Heather Rogers of Curated Entertainment have appeared before thousands of people. They will reveal their tips and tricks for inspiring and igniting an audience from 1 to 1,000.
You can Register here...
*Attention, there are sure to be numerous Investors in the Audience.
**Advance Registration is free to this limited capacity bootcamp.
***Registrants will only be admitted by presenting your unique Eventbrite QR-Code.
****On-Site Registrants will have to pay $250 to attend.
- Ash S.
- Anatoly G.
- Corentin C.
- 7 attendees
Past events (116)
- Nathan S.
- Niki G.
- 3 attendees