What we're about
Read the whole group description before requesting to join, it really isn't that long.
Casual soccer pick up games. When we rent the Campus El Segundo field we will play 7 v 7 with no subs.We play 5 v 5 typically, rotating 3 teams. Please unRSVP at least 24 hours ahead of time to ensure people that want to play can sign up. Skill levels vary and we keep this friendly. We do not keep score. We go for beer and sausages afterwards. If this sounds like the group for you, please take your time answering the questions for approval. We want to know more about you. One word or short (1 sentence) answers will automatically get a decline. If you are friends with someone in the group, please let us know. We try hard to make sure people are having fun and getting along, so your answers matter.
Our attendance rules:
• New folks that are no-shows will be deleted.
• New folks that unRSVP less than 24 hours ahead of time without an explanation to the group will be deleted.
• If you don't arrive ready to play by 8:30 am when we've rented field, you'll serve an extra turn as keeper.
• If you don't arrive by 9:00 am when we play on the old grass field, then if someone shows up that is not RSVPED you will have to alternate playing games with them. If you don't arrive by 9:15 am, then anyone there not RSVPED can take your spot. So get there by 9:00 please.
• Folks that aren't new that unRSVP less than 24 hours before the Sunday meetup or are no shows with no explanation will get a red card and be suspended from the next 3 Sunday meetups.
If you come off the waitlist because someone drops less than 24 hours before the meetup, you are not subject to these rules. However, please manage your RSVPs and remove yourself from the waitlist if you don't still wish to attend if a spot opens up.
If you're interested in joining this group, we'll know you actually read the whole group description if you put Liverpool, Liverpool in one of your answers.