- Friday Night Game Night
Come play some of our favorite games with us: Pandemic, Legendary, Code Names, King of Tokyo and many many more.... No experience necessary we are happy to teach you the games. Feel free to bring a snack to share and any games you would like to play.
- 5K CHARITY DOG WALKATHON
Northern KY Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Medical Association host a Charity Dog Walkathon every year to benefit Pilot Dogs, Inc. This year the event will be on April 28, 2019, at Boone County Arboretum at Central Park in Union, KY. Registration will begin at 11 AM and the walk will start at noon. After the walk refreshments from Kroger, Klosterman, and gift bags with many pet products will be provided for everyone. Prizes for most money collected, biggest dog, etc. will be awarded compliments of many local pet businesses. Applications are available at http://www.nkydogwalkathon.com
- Dinner and a Movie: Avengers Endgame
Join Us for Dinner and Movie. We will meet and have and a meal at BJs Brewhouse and restaurant. Then Join us for what promises to be the ultimate superhero movie to date: Avengers Endgame. Showtimes will be announced when they are listed. After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe. BJs Restaurant https://www.bjsrestaurants.com Florence Theater https://www.cinemark.com/kentucky/florence-14
- Hucking Fooligans - Disc Golf: Lincoln Ridge
Come join us to huck some discs and get some exercise while enjoying the outdoors at a local park. This is a fun family event that anyone can join in. All skill levels are welcomed, this is a casual event you can keep score if you like or not. Wear comfortable clothes, bring disc if you have them, we have some to share, and you might want some water.
- Tri-State Atheists @ Joseph-Beth Booksellers
• What we'll do It's the first Monday of the month, come and enjoy a dinner with the Tri-State Atheists at Bronte Bistro inside Joseph-Beth Booksellers. • What to bring • Important to know Atheists, Agnostics, Humanists and Freethinkers meet here. New people join every month, and we all wear name tags (no quizzes). Check the Message Board for current hot topics. This is a purely social gathering. No agenda, no speaker, no rules of order. Good food, and lively conversation. Please do not RSVP if you are not going to show up. It makes it difficult to arrange for seating and restaurant reservations,
- Fossil Hunt and Picnic
Calling all amateur, future and professional paleontologists. We will be hunting for fossils of creatures that lived millions of years ago. All Ages are welcome to this fun and education event, this event is free to attend and the best part is you get to keep what you find. Afterward, if you want to stick around we will have a picnic so Bring some food and drinks and be able to show off what we found.
- Tri-State Atheists @ New China Buffet NEW LOCATION!
It's the third Monday of the month which means Chinese night for the Tri-State Atheists! Please join us at this new location Atheists, Agnostics, Humanists and Freethinkers meet here. Regular monthly gatherings are held on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Monday of every month. New people join every month, and we all wear name tags (no quizzes). Check the Message Board and Discussion boards for current hot topics. This is a purely social gathering. No agenda, no speaker, no rules of order. Please do not RSVP if you are not going to show up at an event. It makes it difficult to arrange for seating and restaurant reservations.
- APOCALYPTICA at the Taft Theater
APOCALYPTICA plays Metallica on four cellos. Come check out this awesome performance where they will play Many of Metallica classic songs. We may meet for dinner before depending on time schedules of everyone. Makes sure to order tickets asap if you wish to attend https://www.apocalyptica.com/en/ or http://tafttheatre.org/events/2019/05/apocalyptica