Learn From Highly Skilled Professionals
Take this grand opportunity to be trained by Senior Software Engineer and instructor Troy Miles and Microsoft MVP, LA.Net VP and SoCal Code Camp Organizer, Hattan Shobokshi. Troy and Hattan are 2 of the most highly respected and recognized technical minds in the LA tech community!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Structure your programs to make use of encapsulation where needed
• Make use of patterns to structure your code
• Use and understand advanced techniques such as closures and recursion
• Understand and Implement code minification and compression, loading strategies, and dependency management
• Understand and utilize advanced functions: callback functions, bind, curry, IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expression)
You’ll practice these concepts by completing labs and small projects. View full class syllabus here (http://codedistrict.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/4_Day_JS_Training_Class.pdf).
CLASS DATES & TIME
May 30, June 6, 13 & 20
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CLASS TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Laptop (Windows, Linux, or Mac)
• Any modern browser, but preferably Chrome (web browser). AngularJS works well with all major browser, but wel may use the Chrome debugging tools.
• Laptop must have working WIFI
About the Instructor
Hattan Shobokshi is a software developer, instructor & technical speaker. Hattan is responsible for developing applications on a variety of platforms including web and mobile devices. He is passionate about delivering scalable applications that adhere to industry best practices.
Organizations & Honors
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET/IIS
SoCal Code Camp Organizer
Los Angeles .NET User Group Vice President
International .NET Association Speaker