What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Enjoy a short sample massage and some pain relief to help you feel ready to enjoy your next outdoor adventure!
(Limited availability; only schedule if you can commit to that time.)
AVAILABILITY, JUNE 25-JULY1
• Saturday, June 25 11:30am-12:20pm
• Monday, June 27 11:45am - 1:00pm (potentially until 1:30, if other slots get filled up)
• If these times don't work for you, suggest another day or time. I will try to fit you in, back to back with my other clients.
If you can make it, here is how to prepare!
* Wear comfortable clothes (like what you might wear to yoga)
* Identify if you have any stress, tension or pain, so you can tell me what to work on (for ex: plantar fasciitis, TMJ syndrome, sciatica, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow...)
Schedule a 10 minute block of time to sample my work and get an idea of how much it may improve your quality of life. I will explain the technique I am using (if you are interested) including how the technique works and the relevant physiology and kinesiology involved.
**I do these free demos occasionally because it can be hard to find the right therapist to effectively help you heal from stresses or injuries. This way, you can try out the work, and if it is helpful in improving your quality of life, you can come in another time, or let others know about the work I do. And if you just want to enjoy learning, this is a completely free event and meant to be enjoyed!**
Phone # spells: 720-4-healer (feel free to text if you have trouble finding it!)
Intuitive Touch Massage Therapy