Welcome to Design Systems Community Chapter (DSCC) Berlin
Design Systems Community helps bring people together to share ways of working, successes, and other learnings to encourage best practices in building, scaling and maintaining design systems. No matter how you engage with design systems, we all play a role in making information accessible for everyone, and without barriers.
• Accessibility; always evangelizing accessibility opportunities in experience development
• Diversity & Inclusivity; setting examples, providing opportunities, and protecting marginalized groups by upholding strong conduct
• Community and sharing; share examples, learnings, tools, and techniques with the community, and avoid biases
• Customers focus; remembering the people we're building for, and working towards simple and respectful access to information
• Collaborative working; prioritize teamwork, be relatable to teams of all sizes, and appeal to multiple levels of experience
• Bridging content, design and code; encourage open and continuous dialogue between all disciplines as we build experiences
• Fun; most importantly we want all our members to have fun!
Who should join? Designers, Developers, Product Managers, Content Practitioners, Analysts, and all Enthusiasts.