What we’re about
Our purpose is to create a trusting environment for sharing knowledge, expertise and accountability. With that in mind, we have developed a unique format that includes:
• Three e4e Showcase Presentations, presented by e4e Partners, on topics related to how to:
- RUN your business more efficiently and effectively
- GROW your business
- LIVE a balanced life
• Mastermind Generator opportunity: Through a pre-meeting application process, one Guest is selected to present a written concept they want to move forward, and receive live feedback, ideas, suggestions and resources
• Strategic Networking with the e4e Partner team and valued Guests
For more information, please visit www.e4ecommunity.com
"TO HELP ALL BE SUCCESSFUL AND ACHIEVE THEIR POTENTIAL WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF COMMUNITY.”
Translation: We help you grow faster with less stress and expense. Our aim is to help you accelerate your progress in growing all aspects of your business. We do this as we live out our values of generosity, teamwork, simplicity, responsibility, humor, integrity and personal growth. We serve as your team of trusted, proven advisors so you can enjoy your life and work fully supported.
HAVE A MOTTO: "DON'T FLY ALONE"
Experts 4 Entrepreneurs embraces the philosophy that you can't reach your highest success potential on your own. Saying “I don’t know” can be a wise admission when you’re growing a business.
This is especially true when you have access to the guidance you need to uncover your blind spots and transform them into productive, profitable action.
Our aim is to provide the launching pad for your next growth phase by bringing you an organized approach to learning and change. We have sifted through the mountain of information available out there and organized it into systems and practical applications that help you roll up your sleeves with new confidence.
Experts 4 Entrepreneurs is a premier community of entrepreneurs, committed to helping small business owners succeed and live their dream.
Taking your business into the stratosphere is not an easy task. Business owners wear many hats, but can’t be an expert in every area. Surrounding yourself with experts and other business owners can help you get to the next level faster, with less stress and without breaking the bank.
Our approach is built on five key principles:
1. What you don't know will kill you: Unconscious incompetence is an invisible destroyer. You must discover and address your blind spots if you're going to succeed.
2. Success isn't random: A "shoot from the hip" approach will rarely result in the kind of success you know you can enjoy. An organized approach to learning and change is imperative. You have to apply yourself to the right stuff first.
3. Knowledge beats information: Information without application is ineffective. The amount of information out there is astounding, but it becomes overwhelming and impossible to use… unless you have a system. Information only becomes knowledge when it's applied.
4. Causes Trump Symptoms: Treating symptoms is great for a short term fix but it's hell on long term success. Focusing on symptoms without addressing the cause will kill you. Tackling the cause head-on is the "big lever" that will produce success.
5. Community is better than isolation: Business owners can be their own worst enemy. Independence is great, but you simply CAN'T master every aspect of business yourself. Business success requires expertise from others who have been there, done that.
Are you satisfied with the results you're getting? Is your business giving you the life you imagined? Join our community and walk with us down the road to improved business operation and a more well rounded life.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- NO SWEAT Public Speaking657 Spirit Airpark W Dr, Chesterfield, MO$29.00
Doors open for the meeting at 8:30a, event starts promptly at 8:45a.
You have the option of attending in person:
Undivided Experience Center
657 Spirit Airpark W Drive
Chesterfield MO 63005
virtual attendance via Zoom - invitation sent following payment.
Here's this month's exciting lineup:
MARKETING Spotlight: Mark Brimer, Office Supply Solutions
SPECIAL PRESENTATION - Fred E. Miller
NO SWEAT Public Speaking
How to Develop, Practice, and Deliver a 'Knock Your Socks Off!' Presentation with - NO SWEAT!
In the talk, Fred will present:
• The Components, Parts, and Elements of a Presentation.
• Tips for taking your presentation from Blah to AH!
• The Fear of Public Speaking: Why? and Nuggets to Lessen it.
• Virtual Meetings (like Zoom)
• Best practices to make them efficient.
• The Elevator Speech
• That quick infomercial that concisely tells people who you are and what you do.
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, international coach, and an author. His books, "NO SWEAT Public Speaking!" and "NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!" are purchased internationally and get rave reviews on Amazon.com. He was a local TEDx Talk coach and has been interviewed by local, national, and international media and his podcast channel is one of the Top 25 Public Speaking Podcasts on the web.
COME EARLY AND STAY LATE FOR GREAT NETWORKING.