The LadyCoders Conference brings the sharpest minds of the tech industry to give attendees actionable tools to advance their careers. Equili (http://equi.li) (Formerly LadyCoders Productions) conceived of, organized, corralled, planned, promoted and delivered the 2 day career conference from scratch 4 years ago and is bringing it back in 2018. Equili works to cover the full cost of the conference with corporate sponsorships for all attendees believing that the industry should empower women with the right tools and inspiration to thrive.
To help women technologists who are on the frontlines of tech’s diversity and inclusion problem thrive in their careers and stay in the industry.
The key takeaways from the conference are:
• How to be in the driver’s seat of your career
• How to ace any technical interview
• How to negotiate an offer
• How to navigate the different hiring platforms for top companies.
• How to have the hard discussions: Ask for a raise, maternity leave, intellectual property rights, etc.
• How to have the harder discussions — being the squeaky wheel when disenfranchised at the office, reporting abuse, reporting harassment.