The Food+Tech Meetup is all about bringing entrepreneurs, investors, advocates, makers and hackers of all kinds together to share ideas, learn from one another and explore the future of food. This month, we're very excited to partner with Farmigo for a food tech entrepreneur storytelling event. (http://www.meetup.com/foodhackers/events/213365952/)
Five inspirational startup founders will share stories about why building a strong community has been vital to their startup's success (spoiler alert: Food+Tech Connect's Danielle Gould will be speaking). A Q&A with all of the speakers will follow the stories. Feel free to arrive a few minutes early to enjoy snacks, beers and networking with the community.
Meet the Storytellers:
• Chris Muscarella: CEO & Founder of Kitchensurfing (https://www.kitchensurfing.com/new-york)
• Danielle Gould: Founder of Food+Tech Connect (http://www.foodtechconnect.com/)
• Benzi Ronen: Founder and CEO of Farmigo (http://www.farmigo.com/)
• Noah Karesh: Founder of Feastly (https://eatfeastly.com/)
• Michael Robinov: Chief Imagineer of Farm to People (http://www.farmtopeople.com/)
Visit the Food Hackers event page (http://www.meetup.com/foodhackers/events/213365952/) to learn more about the speakers and get directions to the space. AND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RSVP HERE (http://www.meetup.com/foodhackers/events/213365952/) (not on the Food+Tech Meetup).