What we’re about
This group is for web professionals of all types - designers, developers, programmers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, marketers and search engine specialists in Northern Colorado and southeastern Wyoming. Aspiring web pros are also welcome. We'll meet to discuss anything from web standards to managing clients to search engine optimization. Join to learn, share, and meet like-minded people!
JOIN US ON SLACK!
If you want to join the conversation (along with many of the other Northern Colorado Tech Meetups), go to: https://tinyurl.com/techslack2022
THE FCIP LOGO ORIGIN STORY
Our logo was designed with the diversity and creativity of our members in mind.
- The infinity loop represents, among many things, our appreciation for infinite creation, ideas and learning.
- The component parts of the logo also represent collaboration and kinetic potential.
- These elements all live in an abstract cubed space, which is a placeholder for their virtual environment.
Many thanks to John Patzman of 1KRobots for designing our logo and to the FCIP members who voted for this design to represent our amazing group!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
★ OUR SPONSOR CODEGEEK IS HIRING! ★
That's right! CodeGeek is looking to add a Senior Web Developer to their geeky team.
Check out all the geeky details here:
Upcoming events (1)See all
- FCIP - Feb 20, 2024: It's a meetup mystery!Link visible for attendees
It's a meetup mystery!
That's right, we're still working out the details for our February 2024 FCIP Meetup, but never fear! We'll share all the nitty gritty details with you once we know them ourselves.
In the meantime, here is what we DO know:
- We will definitely have a Meetup on Tues, Feb 20 — come snow or come shine!
- The presentation will start at 6:00pm with Q&A to follow.
RSVP today and join us!
You can get the LIVE STREAMING LINK in 3 ways:
- It will be emailed to you as soon as you RSVP via Meetup.
- We will also email the Zoom link to all registered attendees after 2pm on the day of the Meetup
- After you RSVP you will see the link on this Meetup event page itself (only visible to registered attendees).
If you'd like to attend virtually, RSVP is required.
Image credit: Ali Yahya on Unsplash