What we’re about
Developers interested in learning about and working with graph databases for social, spatial, hierarchical or other highly connected data sets. We host hands-on lab sessions, technology reviews, topical lectures, and plenty of social beer nights. Curious about graphs, or noSQL tech? Join us!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Network event183 attendees from 32 groups hostingJoin us at NODES 2023!Link visible for attendees
Join us for NODES 2023, a free 24-hour online conference for developers, data scientists, architects, and data analysts across the globe. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find inspiring content on the latest innovations in graph technology for your applications and ML models – so you can build your skills and stay ahead of the curve.
Save the date and register here: https://dev.neo4j.com/nodes23
What to Expect at NODES 2023
- Live Sessions Around the Clock: Get ready for 24 hours of live sessions, lightning talks, and more – in every major time zone across the globe.
- Content to Match Your Interests: Gain expert insights across three tracks: intelligent applications, machine learning and AI, and visualization.
- Learning About the Latest and Greatest: Find fresh ideas and inspiration when you hear about LLMs, graph neural networks, data ethics, tech stack integrations, and more.
- Meaningful Connections: Connect with speakers during Q&As. Exchange ideas. Find new collaboration opportunities in the community.
2023 Talk Tracks
- Intelligent Applications: Tools and best practices to create graph-powered applications and APIs with any software stack and programming language.
- Machine Learning and AI: How to improve predictions and integrate the context of complex relationships into your ML training.
- Visualization: Techniques to investigate and represent the hidden, unexpected patterns in your datasets.
Learn from graph enthusiasts around the globe who will share their knowledge and expertise using graph technologies. At the Road to NODES Workshops, developers and data scientists alike can learn vital skills through a mix of presentations and hands-on training.
Get inspired by a global community of data scientists and developers at NODES 2023. Take your graph knowledge to the next level with NODES 2023.
Past events (126)See all
- Network event52 attendees from 16 groups hostingNeo4j Live: No Code Graph Exploration with SemSpectThis event has passed