What we’re about
Are you interested in meeting other Baby Boomers in the Tri City (Stafford/Sugar Land/Missouri City) area on a social basis?
We are a group of African American Baby Boomers who are young at heart, active and friendly. It is not a requirement that you belong to this demographic, as long as you are comfortable socializing in this environment.
Our goal is to have fun participating in recreational, travel, leisure, and social events with our fun-loving peers, including some community service projects.
Most of our events center in and around the Tri City Area as well as Midtown. Our minimum age requirement is age 50.
Rules are rules.........
1. We are a dual platform group. Make sure you join our Facebook Group, also "Houston Boomers" within 48 hours. http://facebook.com/groups/197244579274894 to avoid being removed from membership.
2. A recent picture with your face visisble is required or you will be removed from membership.
3. Dues are $20 a year. Please Zelle $20 (non-refundable) to GEMINI GIRL ENTERPRISES INC 832-403-8891 within 30 days of joining to avoid being removed from membership. You may rejoin at any time by paying your dues.
If you're a "Baby Boomer", male or female, single or married, join us!
We're an energetic group and not ready to sit home! Let's get out there and have fun!
Looking forward to welcoming you soon!!
JAYE HARDING / ORGANIZER
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Ed Vicks Invitational - Pass The TrophyEmerald Bowl, Houston, TX
It's that time - Rack N Bowl --- Ed Vicks Invitational continues to the next phase - Let's see who takes the Trophy from Captain Joe... Will Captain Ed get his "old original" Triple Team back together for a comeback?
Come bowl, come eat, come drink...or just come hang out and watch the fun unfold!
The Margarita's, by the way are "to die for" ask them to add a little grenadine if you like it sweet!
- Backyard Movie NightRosharon, Rosharon, TX$10.00
GIANT SCREEN - Cooler Weather - NEW LOCATION - Please Support this Fundraising effort - it's for "Jingle Mingle 2023" scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 3rd. - we need to have ONE HUGELY successful fundraising event, so that we won't have to have a 2nd one. (LOL)
PLEASE! We need everyone's support PLEASE!
BYOB and BYOLawn Chair: Arrive EARLY to support the Concession Stand, get a cocktail or two, hang out, play LCR etc. MOVIE TIME IS 6:00 p.m.
PREPAY - $10 Admission/Donation - We DO NOT collect admission at the door.
Address will be disclosed to paid attendees 48 hours before the event. (Gated Community)
zelle preferred: 832-403-8891 - $$ instantly deposited
IF NECESSARY, cashapp: $jhardingrealtor ($$ received in 3 days)
Concession Stand. - Cash / Zelle / Cashapp
BYOB - Setups for Sale
- PSA - Backyard Movie Night Fundraiser for Jingle MingleNeeds location
Backyard Movie Night Fundraiser is almost here!! Next Saturday October 7th. $10 DONATION (Prepay by zelle: 832-403-8891)
Prepay by cashapp: $jhardingrealtor
1. Prepay lets us know how much food for concession
2. Prepay gets you access code to gated community location
3. Prepay does not require someone to sit at gate to collect $$
PLEASE PREPAY NOW - If you can't make it - Donations greatly appreciated. Movie Night has always been our biggest fundraiser for helping finance the Jingle Mingle - This year Dec 3rd @ the Studio. APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT
- The 49th Annual 2023 Texas Renaissance FestivalBayland Community Center, Houston, TX$25.00
Houston Boomers, please join fellow members as we travel by bus (about 60 miles ) to the Texas Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission, TX. Thrill to the charge of knights jousting on their mighty steeds. Fall under the spell of the faery court. Laugh and be amazed at the clowns, jugglers, acrobats, and magicians performing throughout the village .
The Festival features 350 shops which includes international food purveyors; unique artisans; merchants and craft vendors; human-powered rides and more….. Wear Your Finest Medieval Attire, if so desired.
Cost : $25.00 Admission ticket
Zelle Jaye at 832-403-8891 or CashApp $jhardingrealtor
(specify Renaissance Festival)
Harris County Precinct 4 Bus leaves Bayland Park Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet, Houston TX 77074 at 2:00 pm (park on Bissonnet side by stop light entrance) and returns to Bayland Park Community Center at 10:00 pm.
****RSVP and Pay by September 30th to allow time to purchase tickets**** 38 seats capacity--RSVP is confirmed when payment is received only. PLEASE TEXT WINONA WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
WINONA KINDRED, TRIP COORDINATOR--713-289-9506