Denver is a great place to invest, but for those of us willing to venture further out for deals, this group is meant to be a place to share ideas and meet other like minded investors. We will discuss areas of opportunity and analyze available properties.
Discover valuable information on global, national and state by state market and economic indicators. This information is crucial to your business' success!
This combined meetup group with INC (Investors Network of Colorado) is one of the most anticipated events of the year.
Manfred Chemek's annual "Economic Forecast" has been so popular over the last several years that this year several other meetups have decided to converge in Louisville to know what's for this event.
This year's 2019 Economic Forecast will once again be presented by INC Board Member, Manfred Chemek. For the past 25 years, Manfred has been researching, collecting data, and doing an outstanding job of presenting valuable information on our economy.
This is crucial information in making business decisions in 2019 especially for those businesses involved in commercial and residential real estate investment.
The following are your take-aways from attending:
1. Economic outlook for U.S. businesses
2. Continued impact of the current administration
3. Business and job growth in[masked]. Population growth projections for 2019 and the impact on supply and demand
5. Residential and commercial real estate price changes in 2019 - why, and how much
6. 2019 interest rate increases - how often and how much
7. How you can best use interest rate changes to do more deals!
8. How to use economic indicators to increase the number of your residential and commercial deals
9. How to access a new pool of sellers, buyers, investors and private lenders
10. Important innovations in real estate: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Chatbots, and Self-driving vehicles
It is very important that we receive your RSVP so that we ensure you have a spot in the room! Seating will be limited.
About Manfred Chemek:
INC Board Member Manfred Chemek has provided forecasts and real estate education for decades for global and national organizations including the National Association of Realtors, Real Estate Boards, Title companies, Real Estate Investing Associations (REIAs) and more. Among many other accomplishments, he purchased the master franchise rights for RE/MAX Germany in 1995, and has owned the franchise brands for Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and ERA. He has received several awards as an International Real Estate Federation Professor. Manfred earned the designation of CCIM for Colorado and Wyoming in 2010, a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. Among other philanthropic endeavors, he has served on the Board of Directors for Our Family Orphan Communities, Inc. since 2012.
About Investors Network of Colorado: INC began in 2012 with a model of using the meetings to brainstorm and "group think" about one another's investment questions and challenges. Their "Master Mind" approach is as relevant today as it was when they began. Come to answer questions about your challenges, be in the crowd to brainstorm answers, or simply to learn from the discussion. Even if you already take part in a mastermind group, the INC meetings help to further process your ideas, gather new resources/approaches, and activate your plans.