This event has passed
The London Software Craftsmanship Community is excited to invite its members to the first LSCC round table in the past 14 months. We’re looking forward to virtually welcoming back members both old and new!
Thank you to everyone who filled out our survey, all feedback has been taken onboard! If you would still like the chance to let us know your topic suggestions, feel free to fill out our short survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1I1pPa-M5BexZQwGBtbPH1jVpof0V6Y3bBCviZuJUO-sarw/viewform
Please take a read of our house rules below.
We will start from 13:00 with a bit of chit-chat, at 13:05 we will have our usual introduction, at 13:10 we will proceed to select topics for discussion. We will then divide ourselves into separate rooms to discuss those topics, and at 13:45 we will finish the session by regrouping to share our findings.
Some additional rules for this online event:
- In general, stay unmuted, unless you have a noisy environment. When you're participating, you can use keyboard shortcuts: Alt+A/Cmd+Shift+A for quick muting/un-muting. We have found that it helps create a good atmosphere.
- Try to use a headset or headphones with a good directional microphone. As a general rule, laptops microphone/speaker combo tend to be horrible
- We will have one person from the organisation in each room to help moderate. Use the chat to indicate that you want to speak. The moderator will take care of giving you the turn to speak
- Don't be afraid of using the chat for small comments while someone else is talking, but keep it on topic
- Use the Zoom "Raise Hand" functionality
We will be using Zoom for the event.
Any questions regarding the event, please drop us a message so we can provide answers.
Code of Conduct: https://communitycodeofconduct.com/