Open Source ERP is open to both Hackathon participants and observers! Tickets to this 3-DAY 48-HOUR hackathon are nearly-free for all participants - student tickets are just $10, standard tickets are just $25!
Open Source ERP is the global collegiate and professional hackathon where some of the brightest and most talented students, mentors and professionals come together to drive and create new solutions for existing Open Source ERP problems for the Agriculture, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Hospitality and Non-Profit industries.
Full info at https://opensourceerps.com/hackathon
• GRAND PRIZE: Free trip to Europe's largest hackathon- HackZurich in Switzerland (where you can win even more prizes!)
• Other prizes include $2,000 Coding Scholarship, $1,000 Cash Prize, one month of student loan payments for the entire team and other great prizes!
• Attendees from all backgrounds, genders, and geographies are welcome; there are no country restrictions and no age restrictions (under-18 okay!)
This annual competition pits teams and individual hackers against some pretty devious coding challenges in the world of Open Source ERP (enterprise resource planning). ERP tools help businesses in a variety of industries manage their end-to-end web processes in fields such as finance, HR, manufacturing and supply chain management. Some of the challenges include integrating ERPs into a company’s existing web structure, and even building an entire ERP in 48 hours.
Register NOW at https://opensourceerps.com/hackathon
• Build an Open Source ERP in 48 Hours
• Build an industry specific module or extension
• Build an Integration between a Sponsors API and an ERP
Learn more at https://opensourceerps.com/hackathon
• Use any software programming language
• Use any openly licensed APIs and SDKs
• Each challenge has one or two special criteria (ie. special ingredients) that will not be released until the actual date and time of the event.
• Any software development tools, game engine, or IDE can be used for the event.
• Teams can consist of 2 to 5 members; exceptions can be made for larger teams, contact the hackathon committee to discuss this.
• Showing up without a finalized team? No problem! Finalize your team and/or join another team online during the Pre-Event Team Mixer.
Sign up NOW at https://opensourceerps.com/hackathon
This is a competition where a savvy programming team can make a statement and change their lives. We have had competitors impress someone here and wind up getting job offers from major
companies before they hit the lobby.