What we’re about
HackDays is a meetup based on the philosophy that:
- You're a lot more productive when there's a time limit
- When learning to code, the fastest way to learn is to make something
- The best way to be introduced to new programming concepts is by interacting with other hackers
You don't have to be a code ninja - a lot of HackDays participants are brand new to programming. There are plenty of experienced CS students and hackers around to help.
If you're a current college student (CS or otherwise) and want to hang out and hack with others - come to Hackdays!
If you're attending a Hackday:
- Bring a laptop to follow along.
- Talks always start at 5:30pm.
- Ask a lot of questions.
Check out our sister meetup, DesignDays!
This meetup is for current students only - high school, undergrad or graduate. If you're a startup looking for sponsorship and recruitment opportunities, please contact the organizer.