This is the organizer Meetup for organizers. Being a part of this community will teach you how to find your people and elevate your experiences. We know that growing a great Meetup requires care and attention, and we’re here to learn from each other.
As a member of this Meetup group, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Meetup group of passionate members that feel like family
- Schedule Meetups where members show up and thrive
- Connect with other local organizers, just like you
When you join this Meetup group, you’ll have the opportunity to elevate the community you’re building by learning and sharing your knowledge with the broader San Francisco Meetup community.
This Meetup is powered by local volunteers who are passionate about creating more human connections. If you want to join your local leadership team, suggest a Meetup, or host your own, please contact your City Organizer.
This is a community space for all organizers. All online and offline behavior deemed as inappropriate will be moderated by your City Organizer and Meetup HQ.
We have been gathering monthly for a whole year now for networking and learning. Throughout this time, our monthly arrangements and agendas have been organized by Meetup. Their Organizer Network pilot program has come to a completion and it is now time for us to decide what the future of this group looks like.
You are invited to join in conversation regarding:
- How do we want to continue learning from and supporting one another?
- Where do we want to gather?
- What do we want to do when we come together?
- Who wants to host or co-organize events?
Join Meetup organizers from all over the Bay area for a night of networking, learning from each other and designing together!
- Spend time socializing and networking with other organizers
- Hear stories and ask questions from other organizers
- Design and share strategies to help you engage your members and keep them coming back
- Create elevated experiences for your community
- Co-Design the future of this group
To respect everyone’s schedule, please be on time and plan to stay through 8pm.
Please come prepared with:
- Supplies to take notes (a notepad and pen or digital device)
- A device to view your Meetup (smartphone, computer, or tablet)
- An open mind—this is about learning and sharing!
Please reach out to the Meetup Community Experience Team if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!
Space is limited for this event, so please be sure to update the organizer if you’re unable to attend.
The nearest BART stop is 19th Street, Oakland.
There will be snacks and refreshments.