- Book Club - Chapter 3 - Evidence Guided Itamar GiladLink visible for attendees
Get ready for our third product book club meetup!
We're all about growing our knowledge and meeting people who get just as excited about product development as we do.
What: We've got an amazing guest, Itamar Gilad! Together, we're going to dive into the world of "Evidence Guided". It's all about mixing impressions with solid facts to make things better, from the stuff we build to the way we make decisions and help our teams shine.
When: March 21st, 2024, Wednesday, 19:00.
Where: Online (link soon)
Here's our easy-going format:
- Every few months, we select a book for the entire group to read.
- We meet and discuss the chosen book.
- We try to follow this agenda:
- Brief overview of the book, presented by one of the attendees, highlighting key points and relevant ideas from the text.
- Open talks, and Q&A session where we can discuss, challenge, and expand on the highlighted points.
- Nominate the next book.
On March 21st, remember to join us with your questions and insights for Itamar Gilad. It's a great opportunity to learn more about innovative product development approaches directly from the author.
It's a great opportunity to learn more about innovative product development approaches directly from the author.
Sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9OXCNIq_IU
Can't wait to see you there, share some cool ideas, and spend some time with quality people!