ProductTank NYC is a community of product professionals working for (or wanting to work for) digital/web/mobile companies in New York City to exchange ideas, insights and experiences. Our events include talks from guest speakers from various companies, organizations and industries.
Join Marc Abraham, author of Managing Product = Managing Tension, as he and a panel of product leaders dissect the tough realities of what it is to be a Product Manager.
- Marc Abraham: Head of Product Engagement at ASOS.com
- Nina Foroutan: Director of Product Development at Forbes
- Andy Ayim MBE: Founder at Angel Investing School
- Tom Comerford: Group Product Manager at Walmart
- Georgia Ioannou, Product Owner at ASOS
What you can expect:
- 20 minutes of panel discussion
----> Stakeholder Management + Influencing without Authority
----> Working through uncertainty + unknowns
----> The risk of feeling overwhelmed as a product person
- 20 minute Q&A with the audience.