What we're about
[Live Sessions Are Back]: We are re-initiating our live cooking sessions.
Welcome Everyone to a foodie meetup where you will learn to cook authentic Vegetarian and Vegan Indian dishes by immersing in the aroma of Indian herbs. These cooking sessions will bring the taste of India from all four regions of the country (North, East, West and South). So now, no need to go out to taste the Indian food when you can cook yourself. And as per Indian proverb; "Best Indian food can be cooked at home". However, you need patience in cooking and here you will learn it :). \
Each session will be of 1.5 hours where you will learn different Indian food item every time: snacks, main dish, special Indian bread (Chapati, Paratha, Poori, Naan) etc. At the end, you can take away the dish for your loved ones.
Let's think about environment: Although, we provide takeaway container (box) but if you want you can also bring your 300-400 ml container for the takeaway and stop plastic distribution.
Price Per Person:
1 Session: € 15
6 sessions (10 % discount): € 80 (Effective € 13.34 per session) - Valid for 4 months
12 sessions (20 % discount): € 144 (Effective € 12 per session) - Valid for 8 months
Note: You have the liberty to continue with any plan after taking a single session. For example: You have come for a single session and after completing it, you have changed your mind to make it 6 sessions then your single session, will be included for 6 sessions discount and you can come for another 5 sessions at the discounted price.
Members Limit per session: We want you to focus on cooking and therefore, the cap on each session is 3 members. So, go ahead and book your slot from the following time table:
Monday (Evening) - 18:30 to 20:00 (CET)
Tuesday (Morning) - 10:30 to 12:00 Noon (CET)
Wednesday and Thursday (Evening) - 18:30 to 20:00 (CET)
Friday (Evening) - 18:30 to 20:00 (CET)
Sunday - On Demand
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sanjharasoi/
@sanjharasoi (hashtag: #sanjharasoi)
Please do like or comment once you have experienced our services.
Note - You don't need to bring anything for the cooking session. Your presence make it worth :). \
P.S. - We also offer lunch box service. Order Now!
Terms and Conditions:
We provide full professional guidance/assistance to help you prepare the food. However, please do read the following terms on cooking and also, by giving an RSVP, you adhere to following terms and conditions:
- Any food allergy must be declared by the member before starting/collecting the session/take away box. We are not liable if not declared.
- A session can involve cooking with hot oil/utensils and we can only provide guidance on how to be careful.
- Some sessions may involve knives for cutting vegetables/ingredients and we can only provide guidance on how to be careful.
- Members will be liable for their own actions.
- Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours (for individual) and 48 hours (for private or group) before the scheduled session
- Cancellation before the specified time period will be charged at 25 % of the cost.