Back in Singapore, the Supper Club presents its third raw vegan cooking workshop and dinner party here.
As ever, come and learn how to prepare no-cook/plant-based dishes, taste new flavours and make fun connections.
The New Year three-course tasting menu draws inspiration from Japanese/Singaporean/Vietnamese cuisines:
- Starter: colourful veggie maki with cauliflower rice and nori sheets [photo at https://www.facebook.com/events/486667061721092]
- Main: spicy mango/coconut laksa with ginger, turmeric and coriander, and cucumber noodles and
- Pudding: creamy avocado vegan milkshake with banana and date
Sup clubbers can expect to:
- gather in a condo function room;
- prepare the meal to their taste before feasting together; and
- leave with a full tummy, new knowledge – and perhaps new friends – as well as recipe cards
Number of places available: 20
Sign-ups: until 5 February 2017 by e-mail ([masked])
Length: 3 hours
Venue: The function room of a condo a few minutes walk from Red Hill MRT
Price: SGD 45. Transfer payment details upon signing up.
Photo credit: FullyRawKristina