What we’re about
(En ESPAÑOL, abajo)
Welcome to the OPEN group of Sporty People @ Meetup for Spaniards, Expats and visitors alike :) You can post any plan and find other people to join you. You can also sign up for activities organized by other members. And then, of course, you should come to our Sporty People organized day outings ans trips, which are always off the beaten path, authentic and exclusively for our Meetup community. Very special and always great value! You'll recognize our events becuse you'll see our sneaker logo among the attendees. DOG'S WELCOME!!
ou may be looking for a tennis partner, hiking buddies, a ski trip, or someone to go to the stadium next Sunday to watch your football team play. It doesn't matter what you're into, your nationality, your shape or your age. We like sport and we like variety, so go ahead and suggest anything you have in mind!
Here you will find internationally minded people who love for sports, the outdoors and meeting active, fun and interesting people.
However, if you want to organize any activity for your family, friends, business, school, etc ... check the 'CUSTOM MADE' tab at our website www.sportypeople.es and tell us what you'd like!
Tell your contacts to join Sporty, share it on Facebook.
Bienvenido al grupo ABIERTO de Sporty People @ Meetup para españoles, residentes extranjeros y visitantes! Puedes programar cualquier actividad qué quieras en la página principal del grupo, y también puedes apuntarte a las actividades organizadas por otros miembros. exclusivamente para nuestra comunidad en Meetup. Pero por supuesto, no dejes de venir a las salidas y viajes organizados por nosotros, planes muy especiales, auténticos y fuera de los circuitos comerciales que no encontrarás en otros sitios. Cuando veas la zapatilla de nuestro logo entre los asistentes a una actividad, es porque se trata de un evento organizado por nosotros. PERROS BIENVENIDOS!
Puede que busques pareja de tenis, compañeros de senderismo, un viaje de ski o quizá quieres ver jugar a tu equipo el próximo domingo. No importa cuál sea tu afición, tu forma física, tu nacionalidad o tu edad, nos gusta el deporte y nos gusta la variedad, así que adelante, propón lo que quieras!
Aquí encontrarás a personas de mentalidad internacional, de todas las procedencias y edades que comparten su interés por el deporte, la naturaleza, y el conocer a gente activa, divertida e interesante.
Si deseas que organicemos cualquier actividad para tu famila, amigos, empresa, escuela, etc... entra en la pestaña 'CUSTOM MADE' de nuestra web y cuéntanos tu idea! www.sportypeople.es
Anima a tus contactos a unirse a Sporty, compártelo en Facebook.
¿Cuáles son tus aficiones? - What are you into?
Ala delta - Delta
Alpinismo - Mountaneering
Artes marciales - Martial Arts
Atletismo - Athletics
Baile de cualquier tipo - Dance
Baloncesto - Basketball
Balonmano - Handball
Billar - Pool/Billiards
Boxeo - Boxing
Ciclismo - Cycling
Dardos - Darts
Esgrima - Fencing
Espeleología - Espeleology
Esquí - Ski
Equitación - Horseback riding
Fútbol - Soccer
Fútbol playa - Beach soccer
Fútbol sala - Indoor soccer
Gimnasio - Gym
Hóckey sobre patines - Rollerskate hockey
Hóckey sobre herba - Field hockey
Hóckey sobre hielo - Ice hockey
Lucha - Wrestling
Motociclismo - Motorcycling
Natación - Swimming
Orientación - Orientation
Paracaidismo - Parachuting
Parapente - Paragliding
Patinaje - Skating
Piragüismo - Kayaking
Senderismo - Hiking
Tenis - Tennis
Vela - Sailing
Volley playa - Beach Volley
Upcoming events (2)See all
- SIERRA NEVADA SKI & PARTY TRIP - 22-25th - Feb long non-school weekendRepsol, Madrid, MD€495.00
SUPER TRIP TO MIX SKI AND FIESTA FOR THE CARNAVAL PUENTE (LONG NON SCHOOL HOLIDAY) ⛷🎿🥳🍺
Check all info in Spanish here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRv3ndTtrVaVI75pHRkaifE8GLN1YrCa/view?usp=sharing
- Private Bus transport
- Lodging in very nice hotel right right at the resort.
- Breakfast and dinner included
- Ski pass 3 days
- Ski accident insurance
- Discounted gear rental, lessons and lunch on the slopes
- Sporty People's coodinator on the trip
- Best apreski you'll evern find, it's like Madrid but in the mountains!
Sierra Nevada is a fantastic place. This trip is open to total beginners as well as experts since there are very good price lessons. Everything is included and we're lodging right there at the resort. A huge ski domain, gorgeous landscape with views from up top all the way across the strait of Gibraltar with the Mediterranean and the coast of Africa like a real life postcard.
And after the ski is done, an amazing nightlife to rival that of Madrid. A great place in general to spend a snow weekend :)
Sierra Nevada is the highest resort in Spain, peaks over 3.000 m, with fantastic snow when it pours down, a very large domain, slopes for all levels including a large beginners area, and an amazing off-piste mountain for freeride lovers. It also has a great snowpark to go hit the jumps and rails, a long halfpipe and a boradercross. Check pics from previous years here https://www.meetup.com/sportypeople/photos/12844082/ )
Its southern location makes up forsunny days, nice temperatures and IMPRESSIVE views of the ocean and Africa's coast from the mountain top. It's also the liveliest ski resort in Spain, with a string of restaurants and lots of bars and clubs that stay open until the wee hours, if you're in the mood!
For no skiers there's a fantastic spa as well as a super fun snow park called El Mirlo with all sorts of rides to keep you entertained the whole morning, as well as snowshow walks and many other active or relaxed activities! There are also terraces to read a book while sipping coffee, shops and our bus will even take you down to Granada (for free) if you wish to spend the day and come back later in the evening. Granada is only 30 min away.
TRANSPORT, WHEN AND WHERE
We're getting a private bus, leaving at 10:30 am on Thu 23 from Campus Repsol on Méndez Álvaro. we reccommend you take it. Prie wise is a great deal, and it saves you the hassle of driving (specially Sunday) as well as paying for parking (Sierra Nevada is all paid parking!)
We're staying in GHM Monachil Hotel, which is really a great place to stay. In fact we've been lucky to get the space! With breakfast and dinner all 3 days. We'll be right in the resort, next to lifts, shops and all the bars and restaurants.
FOR RESERVATION: 60€ REST OF THE PAYMENT WILL BE DONE IN JAN 24 (RES AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM FINAL PAYMENT)
👉🏼After you pay, make sure to send a whatsapp to 667396767 or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you pay?
- BANK TRANSFER ES31 2100 2119 1902 0079 5464 (Recipient Sporty People. SWIFT / BIC CAIXESBBXXX)
- BIZUM to 667396767
- PAYPAL (ADD 4% commission to the above prices for PayPal please when making the payment)
- Please note that, to avoid problems, all reservations have 48h to be confirmed by payment. If you sign up and do not confirm with payment, the res will be deleted and you'd have to sign up again. Thanks for understanding!
PRICES (SEE DISCOUNTS, AT THE END)
- Lodging 3 nights, insurances, breakfasts and dinners 3 nights, ski pass 3 nights, ski locker by the slopes, trip coordinator all along
DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ROOM 510,00 €
CUADRUPLE ROOM 495,00 €
- Menu on the slopes Bocadillo (1 bocadillo + 1 bottle of water, 1 piece of fruit + 1 chocolate total for the 3 days) 40 € total for the 3 days
- Menu on the slopes Plato caliente (1 combined plate with different things (hot) + 1 dessert +1 piece of bread + 1 bottle of water) 55€ total for the 3 days
- Rental Skis/boots total for the 3 days 60,00€
- Rental Snowboard/boots total for the 3 days 60,00 €
- Helmet total for the 3 days 12,00 €
- Lessons Ski or Snowboard total for the 3 days 90 €
- Pedestrian lift pass (non skiers that wish to go up the mountain) return trip, per day 25,00 €
- Bus return trip to and from Madrid, private for our group 65 €
- Discount under 15 years old -35 €
- Descount non-skiers -100 €
WHERE TO MEET
LEAVING AT 10 am THURSDAY - Repsol, Campus. Méndez Álvaro metro stop. Exact place the bus will be stopped is this one https://maps.app.goo.gl/1kg1UyEer93Ybqcw8
Carmen - Whatsapp 667 396 767 or email@example.com
- SKI TRIP - Mar 15-18th - Saint Lary - All includedMadrid, Madrid, MD€60.00
NOTE: 60€ is only the non-refundable reservation deposit to secure your spot (it'll be deducted from the total price, of course). Check prices below.
Saint Lary (French Pyrenees), it is an authentic traditional town made of wood and stone (not one of those purpose built ski resorts). A flat valley, so no uphill walking at any time and everything is close by. It's a very varied and charming place to be with lots of shops and restaurants and a few bars, even a disco! There's a superb spa with lots of different pools, called Sensoria Rio, right by the residence we're staying that's great for one of the evenings. Saint Lary is everyone's favourite ski trip!
As great for beginners as for experts. Different valleys and altitudes, and different areas focused on first timers, freeriders, speed lovers...
- For beginners and for kids, there are special zones, equipped with all neccesary easy lifts to make debutantes happy. And also a lot of green and blue level slopes to try out what you learn. Lessons for all levels too!
- For expert there's a myriad of steep runs, vast spaces red level, off piste for fresh powder freeriding days, tree lined runs, tubes and natural half pipes to have you drool and a fantastic snowpark. You'll find amazing corners and secrets to explore for a week.
Check other years pics https://www.meetup.com/sportypeople/photos/12488312/
Le Neouvielle is a beautiful residence, in a quiet area, next to the river, and a 5-minute walk to the ski lifts and to the center of the town. The food that the chef cooks is worthy of a restaurant, delicious, traditional French... a privilege… There is entertainment and activities for adults and also for children in the residence. There are areas to meet, a bar where you can have a drink without having to go out if you don't want to. The rooms are beautiful, bright and can accommodate two people or up to 5, which is perfect for groups of friends. All you have to do is read the fabulous reviews on Google
You can travel with us in our private bus, or you can take your own car if you wish, but we believe it's less hassle to just hop in the bus! (Spots in the bus are limited,so make sure you tell us your decission quick!)
Breakfast and dinner are included in the residence.
For lunch you can eat on one of the slope's restaurants or you can also grab a picnic bag from the residence for 10€ per day
PRICE 460€ (60€ of which, upon signup, deductible from the total payment) - 15€ discount for everyone that signed up until Nov 5th!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: In case of resort closed the trip will be postponed and the trip's registration deposit will serve for the new one too. The 60€ can't be refunded in any case.
- Sporty People trip leader the whole stay
- 3 nights lodging in basis in big shared rooms ranging from 2 to 5 people in 2 different separated spaces by a door. We will ALWAYS try our best to place couples alone with no others in the same room but we can't assure it.
- 3 days breakfast and dinner
- 3 days ski pass
- 3 days ski accident insurance
- Arrangement of discounted gear rental (skis, boards and boots, no clothing items)
- Arrangement of ski/snowboard lessons
- Transport +80€ full trip from Madrid and back in a private bus
- Ski/Snowboard gear rental: 50€ ski and 60€ snowboard (for the three days together)
- Classes: 180€ for the three days together (3h/day if the group is 5 to 12 people, 2h/day of the group is 1 to 4 people)
Picnic lunch to bring with you to the slopes 10€ per day
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Bizum to 667396767
- Bank transfer to ES31 2100 2119 1902 0079 5464
- PayPal (you need to add +4% to the amount, so 63€ total) paypal.me/SportyPeopleAccount
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFO
CARMEN 667 396 767 WhatsApp or callNot open