Welcome to the world's biggest and best werewolf Meetup group!
This group is for anyone who enjoys playing the party game Ultimate Werewolf from Bezier Games (similar versions of this game you might have seen are Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, Are you a Werewolf? or Mafia). We meet about once a month for regular play sessions, where we have several simultaneous games going at once. Meet new people and kill them. Always fun. Come join us! No experience necessary: new players are always welcome!
Also, we highly recommend you join us on Facebook if you want to get invited to unofficial events hosted by our members, or if you want to host your own and invite our members.
New players always welcome, we will teach you how to play. RSVP required, space is limited. Please bring some food or drink to share (or people might leave when they get hungry)
Arrive anytime and join the next village. We run games on two floors, so the dead can join whichever game starts next. Hope to see you then!!!!
***Join our Facebook group where members host unofficial events***
• Make sure everyone is having fun and is able to participate
• No insults
• No dominating the dojo
• No unsolicited post-game critiques
• Enforce rules but be light-hearted :)
• Trials are closed (must be called on to ask a question) until the accused opens it. Give a warning if people are disrupting a closed defense, but if they continue they lose their vote.
• Games should not exceed 90 minutes.
• Be considerate of our neighbors, no congregating outside to talk
• Smoking must be 20 feet away from doors
• Please clean up mess, put recycling and garbage in bins
• Keep shoes on so you don't slip on stairs
***Please update your RSVP (including wait list) if you can't make it. Late cancels, no shows, and crashers without RSVP take spots away from others, so repeat offenders will be removed from our group***