What we’re about
Join a community of creative, heart-centered, wild women gathering in Brighton. We gather in circle to celebrate our sisterhood have the space to take some time out to reconnect with your inner wild one and each other.
Events are facilitated by Betty, life and cycle coach, breathwork facilitator and founder of Reclaim Your Wild. She often invites collaborations, so if you're interested, get in touch. You can also find her on IG @mamabetty__
Here's what you can expect in our sacred spaces:
- A sacred space to hear and hold you, inviting you to deepen your connection with your inner wild one and come home to yourself
- Betty shares astrology musings and guides you through a beautiful guided meditation/ visualisation, and often shares supporting exercises/ journal prompts to open your heart
- Space for sharing, if you feel called - always optional
- CONNECTION with like minded souls
- A space to receive support in our growth and a deeper connection to all things wild
These circles are a special time to gather without judgment, embracing more of who we are, under the energy of the moon, rather than over a pint.